Acceptance Now Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acceptance Now Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Lafayette, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

Went in to store on a Thursday, met with district manager for about an hour, basically talked about my previous experience and what I knew about the company. He told me what the job entailed and how the hours and pay went. A couple hours later I got an email to accept for them to run a background check, next day I got an email to take a drug test that Friday, on Tuesday he called me to do observation and start on Wednesday.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Applied online. Job description does not detail ALL of the work that will actually be done. You will do ALOT. Was contacted directly by district manager. Was sent an email to complete an assessment. Mostly math related. Had a one on one interview with district manager. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes. Hired on the spot pending drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now in December 2016.

Interview

Easy questioms, guessed I 'wowed' the DM with my answers, because I was started out at a very high hourly rate.

Simple and easy, there were 2 people interviewing me at the same time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX).

Interview

Took a test and app online. They called me within 3 days then i went to the interview and got hired on the spot. I was lucky to choose the location i wanted to work but it doesnt work that way. I filled out all my info into the computer and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Mentor, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call from district manager set interview on a Monday had interview on Wednesday, drug test on Thursday, orientation on Friday and started work on that Saturday. The process was extremely quick.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk with customers about the process that we do.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Went in for an interview for a sales assistant position and ended up getting hired for a sales manager position. Pretty basic questions. The district manager explained the job starting out with the cons just in case you wanted to walk out after that. They looked over my resume and asked questions about it

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Was one interview with dm. Hired on the spot. Was very informative of how the company is ran. He knew a lot about sales and the company. I was very happy to gain the knowledge of how it is to be ran.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Tests you have to go through are impossible to pass, making it too hard to hire staffing. They caused you to go through every test imaginable. Most had nothing to do with the job.

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later. Got an interview and was hired within few days. The interview was basic, you just give them what they want to hear.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Called in for an interview was sent an offer letter and drug test to complete with in 48 hours also was sent an assessment to complete asap then they call you back with their decision after a background of course.