Acceptance Now Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Grapevine, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Called in for an interview was sent an offer letter and drug test to complete with in 48 hours also was sent an assessment to complete asap then they call you back with their decision after a background of course.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own transportation?   2 Answers
    • What do you like to do on your off time?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to make small talk with customers?   1 Answer

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Reynoldsburg, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews, 1:1 interview. Very proofessional.

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later. Got an interview and was hired within few days. The interview was basic, you just give them what they want to hear.

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Hillside, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was very usual. The district manager asked questions about work history and traits and knowledge. A few weeks later I got a call and was offered a full time position for the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your traits and skills you have acquired from your work experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acceptance Now in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short since the DM I had at that time needed someone quickly. He went over the basics of what the company was looking for and worked with me through the process of on boarding once I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Could I left heavy appliances and furniture?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Richland, WA).

Interview

Met in Office. Personable and quick. Met with the store manager to have an overview of skill set and to see if I would be up to the challenge of confronting delinquent customers.

Interview Questions

• Communication is the key factor. How do you make sure you establish strong communication between customers and the management team?   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

it went very smooth, i was interviewed by two district manager at the same time, they gave me the layout of the position and all the ups and downs of it too,

Interview Questions

• was i ok with travleing to the location they wanted to put me in, that was a very considerate question,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Webster, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Fast not long at all. It was a comfortable setting got right into and that was all. offer me job and I accepted. Explain the next steps to me and showed me around.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX).

Interview

Took a test and app online. They called me within 3 days then i went to the interview and got hired on the spot. I was lucky to choose the location i wanted to work but it doesnt work that way. I filled out all my info into the computer and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

I applied online but was unaware the position was for Acceptance Now. it did not specify in the job opening so I was under the impression it was for the local RAC. I was called a week or so later and went in for an interview with the Manager. It was very laid back with few questions. After the interview the manager told me his district manager would want to conduct a phone interview with me. This was scheduled and held a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your interpersonal skills?   1 Answer