Acceptance Now Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acceptance Now Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.1

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Applied online. Job description does not detail ALL of the work that will actually be done. You will do ALOT. Was contacted directly by district manager. Was sent an email to complete an assessment. Mostly math related. Had a one on one interview with district manager. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes. Hired on the spot pending drug test and background check.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX).

Interview

Took a test and app online. They called me within 3 days then i went to the interview and got hired on the spot. I was lucky to choose the location i wanted to work but it doesnt work that way. I filled out all my info into the computer and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Went in for an interview for a sales assistant position and ended up getting hired for a sales manager position. Pretty basic questions. The district manager explained the job starting out with the cons just in case you wanted to walk out after that. They looked over my resume and asked questions about it

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Was one interview with dm. Hired on the spot. Was very informative of how the company is ran. He knew a lot about sales and the company. I was very happy to gain the knowledge of how it is to be ran.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Tests you have to go through are impossible to pass, making it too hard to hire staffing. They caused you to go through every test imaginable. Most had nothing to do with the job.

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later. Got an interview and was hired within few days. The interview was basic, you just give them what they want to hear.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called about 2 days after I applied. Went for face to face interview the next day. DM called 2 days later for "observation day" which is 2 hours you spend in a store with a manager (unpaid!) didnt hear back for about a week. Finally was called and offered position pending background/drug test. After drug test didnt hear back for about a week! DM finally called and wanted me to start that same day! Process took about 2 weeks

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

I applied online but was unaware the position was for Acceptance Now. it did not specify in the job opening so I was under the impression it was for the local RAC. I was called a week or so later and went in for an interview with the Manager. It was very laid back with few questions. After the interview the manager told me his district manager would want to conduct a phone interview with me. This was scheduled and held a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your interpersonal skills?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Really easy. Was found online thru Monster.com. company emailed me for interview. Met with the district manager and was offered the job that day. Very casual. All parts of job were described and explained. Advancement opportunity was good at the time.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

The interview was in person after a short phone interview. It lasted all of about 30 minutes. I was hired with the condition of a clean background check. The background check took nearly 3 weeks. Far too long in my opinion. Other than that, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you believe you're qualified for this position.   Answer Question