Acceptance Now Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acceptance Now Sales Manager Interview Questions

1.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Applied online. Job description does not detail ALL of the work that will actually be done. You will do ALOT. Was contacted directly by district manager. Was sent an email to complete an assessment. Mostly math related. Had a one on one interview with district manager. Interview lasted less than 30 minutes. Hired on the spot pending drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acceptance Now

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

The interview was in person after a short phone interview. It lasted all of about 30 minutes. I was hired with the condition of a clean background check. The background check took nearly 3 weeks. Far too long in my opinion. Other than that, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you believe you're qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Wasn't a real interview it was like hanging out the two women were very catty. They talked about the third employee really bad, they were mean. The district manager never interviewed me but communicates by email

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview is pretty straight forward retail interview. Tell me your experience, how did you deal with tough situations etc. Don't stumble and bumble and you're home free. Not much experience and zero education needed to qualify.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and RRHH called one day later... Schedule an interview with the District Manager, after the interview, sent me directly to the drug scanning test and wait for one more day... They offered me the job... went to the observation day and started the job four days later...

Interview Questions

• Really easy, not even difficult questions... What would you bring to the business? What's your main concern about your day to day? How do you see yourself in one or two years? How do you deal with angry customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing... Hourly salary and that's it...

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

Completed a quick phone interview and was invited to the store to interview. Standard interview questions and had to do a role play for a sales scenario.

Interview Questions

• Caught off guard by the role play - but if you have any sales experience you will be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Nashville, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

Simple and easy. They are looking for warm bodies. Simple face to face interview. Make no mistake they need you more than you need them in most cases because they are always short of employees so you will have to take up the slack for their inability to hire people and keep them. Starting pay for manager assistants is $10.65 per hour. Overall experience is fine for an interview. Very simple and fast.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind doing collection calls and can you deal with irate customers? Do you mind working holidays and long hours? They are very demanding and micro-manage everything.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acceptance Now.

Interview

There are at least two interviews, even if one is brief to follow up on some questions from the first. They have a thorough drug and background check. You have to have retail experience or you won't get hired. They make you do an observation of the job, but you usually don't get to see what the full job entails. They even have a list of things you're supposed to see but half of them don't even apply to the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you grow your business as a Sales Manager?   1 Answer
    • How will you bring your store's past due account current?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on the offer, just a thumbs up or a thumbs down for what they handed you.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Applied for position through company website. Called same day for face to face interview with the District Manager. Had the interview the following day. I found it odd that a DM wanted to do an interview on a Saturday afternoon. Met with the DM and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable calling people at home to collect payment   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone is brought in at the exact pay scale.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acceptance Now (Allentown, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial communication comes after the online assessment. One interview then a day of observation to see what the staff does.

Interview Questions

• Where will you be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, the salaries are preset for each kiosk based on sales volume and raises are automatic