Access Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bi-lingual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an over all great experience which was why I took the job. The hiring manager was nice and sincere with me. He always seemed encouraging and friendly which seemed more of a conversation than an actual interview. He was polite and was calm. His confidence made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• what salary I was willing to start with. I did some negotiating which was good because I later found out many of my peers were paid less.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very laid back, very conversational. The company was very interested in fit and making sure you understand the position. Once they determined you have the technical skills, they want to know if you're someone they can work with and/or someone willing to work hard and learn everything they can.

Interview Questions

• No specific, typical behavioral based interview questions. Interview was refreshingly honest and direct. Interview appeared more designed to get to know you as a person and whether you'd be a culture fit with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

2 interviews in their office, after 2nd interview got a call from HR offering the position.

Interview Questions

• nothing sticks out that I can remember, very general interview that was almost more of a discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sent me offer, got back to them in 1-2 days to accept.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

interview with 3 different people. 2 developers and a manager. The interview was very average. The company is full of a lot of small fish in a very small pond that have a very high opinion of themselves. It is a an ok place to build some experience, and then to go get a real job.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions, general personality questions. Very bland interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is a rapid growing company with rapid growing IT department. The office is very nice but the cube for IT department is average.
    The interview process went on very smooth and the interviewers are all nice and friendly. The first round of interview was with tech staff, most questions are related to the resume. No tough tech question and no programming test done. No behavior question.
    Overall, it looks like a good company to work with.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much all questions are related to job experience on the resume and technology mentioned on resume. No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

no behavioral questions, just conversation type, very relaxed and good feeling about it

Negotiation

yes, i was able to negotiate and get what i wanted only after making valid points

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Nine times out of ten they will give you a second interview the same day, in my case that's what happened. I did a side by side with a rep while I waited for the second interview to get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• The question were common customer service oriented questions.   Answer Question