AccorHotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Long, didn't hear back from anyone for weeks at a time. Each person I spoke to didn't know about the previous interview. Then at the end of the process, I was offered a position I did t even apply for.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Questions

• company strategy - it changes every 6 months   1 Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unclear and full of doughts

Relief General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick and missleading.

Interview Questions

• Why would anyone ever want to leave working for Walt Disney World?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Belmont, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

i was asked to drive to the property the day before, did an interview and then left that night to return home

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, one week later they called me and arranged and interview. After that interview I was asked to have another interview. The first interview was half an hour with one person, then half an hour with another person. The first time I was contacted by phone, the second by email.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the hotel? And the company? Tell me good and bad aspects about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

Smooth, interviewed by 3 - HR, head of department & GM. The head of department was quite friendly but the human resource deparment was very serious as usual. It was funny when being asked" if the guests are angry, what should we do" ...... and being advised that "we have to smile and use our smile to comfort the guests???".. Is that ridiculous ? I think the guests will be angry if we smile at them when they are at bad manner.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, ask about work experience and giving you job description.   Answer Question

Interview

Just first time interview try to make myself strong. So want to get some knowledge about interview question and views. I think by public views i will get more knowledge. May be pass from my interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

sent cv online through indeed, got invited for a interview straight away.had to fill out a form first with a couple of questions about myself and work history. did the interview and then got invited for a job trial which lasted for 5 hours then they got back to me 4 days later saying i hadnt got it and re posted the job on indeed

Guest Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was placed in the hotel bar. It took around 30 minutes. First they asked me about my job experience, then they explained the job position.Thet asked me why do I want to work for them? and about a time when I delivered great customer service.