AccorHotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AccorHotels Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2018

2.7

Interview

Consisted of one phone interview. I clicked right away with my future Manager. It has been a very positive experience. I was asked about my education and work experience. There was only one phone call and then I was told later that I got the job.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Long, didn't hear back from anyone for weeks at a time. Each person I spoke to didn't know about the previous interview. Then at the end of the process, I was offered a position I did t even apply for.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply online, got interview by different managers,
    They asked several questions about guest problem? how do you solve it
    What does luxury mean to you?
    When you have problem with coworker, how do you solve it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Questions

• company strategy - it changes every 6 months   1 Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unclear and full of doughts

Relief General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick and missleading.

Interview Questions

• Why would anyone ever want to leave working for Walt Disney World?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Belmont, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

i was asked to drive to the property the day before, did an interview and then left that night to return home

Human Resource Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview which lasted for 20 mins. With questions which are asked about basic understanding of what I understood about the post applied for and the project which would be assigned to us.

Interview Questions

• The first question asked was that describe and tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Geneva (Switzerland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews of 30min each, one of them with two people and the other one with one. Totally structured interview, with a set of predetermined questions. They read you the questions from the papers and write down your answers. Quite cold procedure, you need to be well prepared and show you are confident and sure about what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes a good manager?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you went through in one of your past experiences and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

One round interview with two interviewers. They are very nice and friendly. But the interview was quick. The interview was held in a bar in the hotel. After that they informed me my agent.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our hotel?   1 Answer