AccorHotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Long, didn't hear back from anyone for weeks at a time. Each person I spoke to didn't know about the previous interview. Then at the end of the process, I was offered a position I did t even apply for.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

2 interviews, one with my manager and then with his. Nothing particular, just a fit.

Interview Questions

• company strategy - it changes every 6 months   1 Answer

Housekeeping Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Got in touch through postal mail. One on one interview later. Sketchy hiring practices. They hide information and pressure you to sign papers without having things clear (benefits, etc). They trick interns into a fallacy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unclear and full of doughts

Relief General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick and missleading.

Interview Questions

• Why would anyone ever want to leave working for Walt Disney World?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Belmont, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

i was asked to drive to the property the day before, did an interview and then left that night to return home

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

One round interview with two interviewers. They are very nice and friendly. But the interview was quick. The interview was held in a bar in the hotel. After that they informed me my agent.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our hotel?   1 Answer

Talent and Culture Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2017.

Interview

Professional , correct approach , questions were very focused on people and leadership skills. Did two interviews And was quick and feedback was on time . Was given full details on the role objectives which made my decision more clear and easy

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

met the associated financial control first. Be asked questions related to Accor Hotels (such as how do you know this hotel? is there any friends here? How much do you know about our hotels? What is your future planning) These were just general questions and no specific technical questions.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AccorHotels (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online, one week later they called me and arranged and interview. After that interview I was asked to have another interview. The first interview was half an hour with one person, then half an hour with another person. The first time I was contacted by phone, the second by email.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the hotel? And the company? Tell me good and bad aspects about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AccorHotels.

Interview

Smooth, interviewed by 3 - HR, head of department & GM. The head of department was quite friendly but the human resource deparment was very serious as usual. It was funny when being asked" if the guests are angry, what should we do" ...... and being advised that "we have to smile and use our smile to comfort the guests???".. Is that ridiculous ? I think the guests will be angry if we smile at them when they are at bad manner.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, ask about work experience and giving you job description.   Answer Question