Accountemps Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of job postings that are not available when you finally get to someone live. Seems like a gimmick to get people to give your their resumes. I would also get emails from them saying we have something that starts in two days...are you available? To which I would immediately respond, yes and then they would say that they would keep me posted and I would never hear from them. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY).

Interview

Relatively simple through Skype. I was contacted about a month after submitting an online application for one of their "made up" positions that they use to accumulate a pool of readily available workers. There was a quick phobe screening and the next day a Skype video interview.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was three steps of interview the first all in person ,i met with three level of Managers ( recruiter , CPA, HR ) and after online test i had been recruited

Interview Questions

• -Personal information -professional Knowledge - What if questions - Experience Test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Typical as expected, met with two recruiters.to discuss my skills and their processes. Also discussed what areas I am interested for assignments. Positions are either temporary assignments or temp to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Worse experience ever! First guy called me without introduce himself. He was rude while I tried to ask which company he's calling from, I just want to make sure he is not a scam call. I'm sure normal person wouldn't have a problem explaining who you are when you call someone you do not know. However, this guy just got weirder, got more frustrated, and started to whisper so he can say something mean. I got his name by tricked him to give me his email address, then I call the company to report about this guy. They said this never happened before (oh sure) and set me up with another person for the interview.
    The interview was set for exact date/time. Guess what? The interviewer cancel on me right at the interview time. Just cancel like that. She rescheduled the appointment for a few hours after. She was late and that is the last time I gave this company a chance.

"No respect, No manner and very unprofessional."

Interview Questions

• More of just selling how big their company is. The interviewer just talked like a robot. Didn't really care much about my skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview. The recruiter just asked questions about the work experience listed on my resume. Next I was just asked about how much I was looking to get paid. As an entry level accountant, I said $18-20/hour but was told that realistically it would be somewhere around $15/hour to begin with.

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to get paid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call for an interview in their regional office. Filled out some paper works and then had a brief conversation with the agent. Was asked some basic interview questions such as what's your strengths and weaknesses.They told me that they will contact me when they found opportunities that match my qualifications. Did receive few calls from them but no further results.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Mansfield, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was offered a Skype Interview. Since I live about 50 miles away from the Accountemps office, this was an appreciated off from them. I felt comfortable with this process because I was still able to see my interviewer but did not have to travel the distance to see them in person.

Interview Questions

It was only a 2 month assignment and I was not willing to give up my part time job for a temporary assignment.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Troy, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. You go to the office with your resume or portfolio the will pUT you with a recruiter. The recruiter will the interview you and evaluate you skills. There is also testing involved. But after that is done they call you with an assignment once they find something that matches your skill set and then you interview with the company you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have in your particular field   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accountemps (Iowa City, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter just went through my resume and asked a lot of details questions based on my personal experience. It was quite easy if you did do something significant in your past experience. Also, she asked me why I was interested in doing Finance/Accounting work.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and why are you interested in doing Finance/Accounting work?   Answer Question