Accountemps Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

1.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Asked to come out to the office after all paper work was completed online to meet the staff. They also meet with you at the location site where you will be working as a temp for the first day!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they called to setup a convenient time for a phone/skype interview. Asked general questions to basically get to know me better, so they could place me in a company that I could succeed in.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know general questions, computer skills, prior work experience, and so on   1 Answer

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and lasted about 25 minutes. The questions are about your work experience and quite basic like "tell me about yourself", "how is your excel skill".They help you find temporary positions but the pay is not so good. Anyway it can be a good start for someone who does not have so many experience.

Interview Questions

• what is your internship about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website accountemps.jobs.net and received a call from them after 4 days. The staff told me my resume was perfect for the job. The process was fairly simple with two interviews. One on the phone and the other on site. The staff were very accommodating and nice.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke with an employee at Account Temps, explained my interest in going temp to perm in financial analysis, scheduled an interview, interviewed once, took an online test and filled out paper work, had a second interview, completed rest of the the online paper work and was placed. Total of 8 days.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you interested in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fairfield, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview process via skype. Then I took a few online tests so thy could rate my proficiency in certain areas. They got me an interview within a week. After the interview, I e-mailed my recruiter twice and never heard back. Very unprofessional. Not to mention they sent me to an interview that was completely different than what I had applied to..

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps in May 2015.

Interview

Before the recruiter talked with me, they let you sign a lot of documents. The interview only last for about 10 mins, just simply go through your interview and ask your expectations for the distance and salary.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with Excel? How much salary do you think is appropriate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and required numerous documents to be signed. The Glassdoor website helped me to prepare for interview questions and how to handle an interview panel. I was knowledgeable on what to ask for salary purposes and how to perfect my resume.

Interview Questions

• 1) If I were looking for F/T, P/T, or contract position.

2) How much advance notice would be necessary to start an assignment?   1 Answer

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

You just apply online and someone will email you to schedule a on-site interview. They just asked some basic question regarding to your resume. They want to know what skills you have so that they can help you to find job that is match to you.