Accountemps Accounting Temp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Accounting Temp Interview Questions

1.5

Accounting Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Accounting Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview with the people at RH is very easy. There is no reason to be nervous. I was given two opportunities within two weeks. When they ask you what you want be specific. That is the key. They have alot of people to choose from. Give them a reason to choose you by being specific in what you are looking for. If you go in just wanting a job, it might not go over as well. I was very specific with where I wanted to work and they got me an interview with who I wanted within two weeks. The job opportunity was even temp to hire. Go in tan, well groomed, nice suit and be somewhat articulate. Yes you are 'underpaid' but times are tough and this was the only option for me to get into a large public. I took four 30 min test. Office word, excel, powerpoint. and an accounting test. The accounting test covered AR, AP, payroll, and general ledger stuff.

Interview Questions