Accountemps Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Contractor Interview Questions

1.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a 12:30 interview that got moved to 3:00, then waited in their lobby until 3:45 for the recruiter to come out. They asked basic questions, most of which could have been answered by my resume. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, and at the conclusion they told me the hourly rate would be $5 less than other staffing agencies I am signed up with. They also said they would be e-mailing me some skills tests, but I have yet to receive them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbia, SC) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I had to go to their Columbia, SC office to interview in person after a phone interview. The interview was in a comfortable environment. The focus was to learn about me and my skills so that they would be able to place me in the best situation so that it would be beneficial to both me and the company looking for help.

Interview Questions

• The most important question was actually a business systems test.   1 Answer