Accountemps Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through two face to face interviews and a classroom test for use of Excel. The face to face interview was with a panel of 4. Nothing too drastic. Was a pleasant experience. Followup interview was with upper management. Interview was much more interactive. Was interested about how they reflected on their own company culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

The interview was easy. Just basic interview questions, went through all the things in detail on resume. Such as, what software did you use, tell me more about your previous work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Emailed me first to schedule a Skype interview, the process is less than 30min, questions are basic, not difficult, asked the details of my work experience based on my resume. After the interview, asked me to email them three work recommendation letters.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the details, but questions below included.
      1. Where do you want to work?
      2. Are you willing to relocate?
      3. Tell me more about what did you do when you worked in this company
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

Pleasant people, very standard questions. Many people were interviewing simultaneously but I was made to feel like my time with the interviewer was no less valuable given their workload. I would be happy if all my future interviews went the same way. I was also contacted the next day which I found to be very professional as many employers either take a long time to respond or provide no further feedback if they choose not to continue with your candidacy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

This inteview was via Skype and it was a great experience. They asked about past financial experience, my degree, and what type of position I was looking for. The interviewer was professional and direct throughout the process and post interview communication has been great. I would easily recommend Robert Half Accountemps to friends as a way to find entry level finance and accounting positions.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online after 2 days they call me to set up an interview. Arrived to the Jersey city office and i had to fill a couple of papers. After I was done two recruiters came to the interview , they started asking me questions about my background and my desired compensation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by the traditional packet of paper work which took about 20-30 minutes to complete. This paperwork could have been completed at home and really took more time than I wanted to spend in a waiting room. Interview with Financial recruiter went well as she described the process of being hired going forward. Overall, the interview process was fair even though it was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you primarily looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Toledo, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.

Interview Questions

• just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
      They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Staffing company sent me for an interview and started working the same day.

Interview Questions

• Detailed question regarding MS Excel software mastery.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was provided before the interview