Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2017

2.1

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

This interview was just to meet the recruiter and was not for any specific job. It was very casual as we walked through my various experiences and she described what Accountemps did.

Human Resources/Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Reading, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Accountemps regarding a Payroll position in Ephrata on 11/6. Came in on 11/7. Was told OfficeTeam would look for positions as well. Emailed her on 11/14. No response, no job connections.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you interested in   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

phone interview and prior to assignment. However, working with Accountemps for temp positions, whilst also working with Robert Half for permanent positions, one will be talking to a LOT of different people, with seemingly no interaction between them within the office. I sense it is an extremely competitive atmosphere between recruiters. So get used to rehash every position you go for.

Interview Questions

• The questions were general ones about experience, what part of field interests me, what positions would I like to pursue as temp.   Answer Question

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very good Human Resource team. The interviewer is pleasant to talk to and she is very professional. Her interview questions are sensible and fun to answer because they are important.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very conversational. The manager simply tried to know more about me and what jobs I want to do. He also tried to understand what skill sets I obtained and what experiences I had. Basically walked through the resume with him in a very casual way.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

Only did a facetime or Skype interview once with the recruiter about 1-2 years ago. Then when I checked in recently , I was told off by the same recruiter that I should've been more specific on the length of the temp positions I'm available for. She was calling me for a 1-2 day assignment which I didn't want since it was 1-2 days and I never was contacted for any potential positions prior to this.

Temp Role Interview

Interview

There was a brief phone interview, which they used to confirm my skill set. I was then contacted almost immediately by 2-3 potential temp-to-hire jobs. I was not yet in the city and was not expecting them to move so quickly. I was very pleased with their service.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have? Do they match these on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with four managers of the company for placement within various divisions of the company. I was asked to work as a full-time special projects accountant, but didn't want to commit to traveling 90 minutes over the winter. Otherwise, the projects sounded very interesting and exciting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

This is a staffing agency with many branches and its agents try to match you with work!

I had an office interview which was decent, and two Facetime interviews - duh, one of the interviewers simply dropped the call, citing connection problems, made no effort to get back to me. The other, after ascertaining he couldn't get much from me, passed me off to his colleague, who was equally clueless.

In between, since they got my email, their various agents kept sending me info on job assignments. When you email them your interest, they say thank you, we'll contact you if we are interested, don't call us.

They will ask you how much you are willing to work for. This basically determines if you are worth their time coz it sets the margins they can make. Totally useless agency. You are better off applying directly and finding the jobs yourself.

Interview Questions

• How much are you asking for?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I met a really nice recruiter at a job fair and was able to get an interview for jobs over the summer. The interview consisted of sending my resume, and several video interviews.