Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.0

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Westborough, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

When I went to there, the branch manager interviewed me. She asked me many questions, including what have I done in my previous jobs. What are my expectation of the job location and salary range. The manager is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of the job location ?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbia, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

They were mostly focused on my employment gap instead of my overall experience. I was not impressed considering my resume clearly showed my employment gap a diverse I even discussed it with them prior to my interview and they led me to believe that this was something that they could work with. I felt like they misled me.

Interview Questions

• What have I been doing for the past four years?   1 Answer

Consultant, Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY).

Interview

Excellent interview that last over 45 minutes. We went over all my career experience.The interviewer was very friendly and professional at the same time. I enjoy it and felt very comfortable answering the questions. The process went really smoothly.

Accounts Receivable Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

First was a phone call to set up a Skype interview (because their office was too crowded with people interviewing, is what I was told). The recruiter I talked to was very nice. The next was skill assessment, based on what programs and skills I said I knew, they picked a bunch of tests for me to take like Excel, Word, Analytical, 12 key, etc.. Each test is timed, with about 30-35 questions to answer in 50 minutes but you can take longer. But the software will monitor how long you take overall and on each question. After that they will ask you to sign a document that will give them permission to represent you and another in which basically you are signing a waiver to go against them in the court of law.

Interview Questions

• What my job interests were?   Answer Question
    • The skype interview was just an in depth into what my previous experience was. Where I worked, reason for leaving and roles involved.   Answer Question

Temp Accounting Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Basic screening interview for temp and contract role candidacy. The aim was to judge where the candidate stands in terms of experience level and get an idea of what are the requirements of the candidate to better match it with companies.

Recruiter At Accountemps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

I am unemployed and contacted them for another reason. They had a position and thought I would be a good candidate for their position - I was interested!! I had 2 interviews and then I came in and observed the office working for 2 1/2 hours (they called it "shadowing") -- I was told I would hear something either way the following week -- I heard nothing! I called and emailed, no response! I got a generic email that they received my resume as if I was looking for their employment service and keep my resume on file. After all the time and interviewing I did, the least they could do is return my call - or help me find another position, but nothing! I found it very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about constantly being on the phone? There was also something about dealing with upset clients on the phone   Answer Question

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and lasted about 25 minutes. The questions are about your work experience and quite basic like "tell me about yourself", "how is your excel skill".They help you find temporary positions but the pay is not so good. Anyway it can be a good start for someone who does not have so many experience.

Interview Questions

• what is your internship about?   1 Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview once passed that then in person interview. Interview with two individuals from the accounting dept. Was told they had just began there search and will be doing second interview. Returned for second interview and was given a testing and meet with the president of the company.

KYC Analyst - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Perhaps the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. It is very obvious that the "recruiters" have no qualms about bringing job seekers in for interviews simply to hit their quotas. If you are not a fresh graduate looking for a position or a masochist, I would avoid Accountemps. If you are an experienced professional looking to explore new roles, be forewarned that you will likely be cast aside in favor of a less "seasoned" applicant. If you are asked to come in for an interview, my advice would be to avoid wasting money on gas, parking and dry cleaning and request a phone call or video conference.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions. Very obvious that resumes are not reviewed prior to applicant interviews.   Answer Question

Part Time Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Toledo, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

first step: they call me and scheduled a skype interview, later they sent me a prove it test to test excel skills. and then a week later, they conducted a skyper interview, very relax and easy,

Interview Questions

• HR tell you how does the company operate and your hourly rate. Basically you will work as accounts temps employee. HR will as you if you have any questions about them.   1 Answer