Accountemps Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.1

99 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The process involves a phone screen of about 5 -10 min and setup of a video interview. The video interview is to discuss resume, qualifications and job opportunities. An Initial skill assessments of your related skills, Accounting systems, Bookkeeping, Financial analysis, and Microsoft office applications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe your experience working with GL, A/R, A/P?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Asked to come out to the office after all paper work was completed online to meet the staff. They also meet with you at the location site where you will be working as a temp for the first day!

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they called to setup a convenient time for a phone/skype interview. Asked general questions to basically get to know me better, so they could place me in a company that I could succeed in.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know general questions, computer skills, prior work experience, and so on   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Westborough, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

When I went to there, the branch manager interviewed me. She asked me many questions, including what have I done in my previous jobs. What are my expectation of the job location and salary range. The manager is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of the job location ?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

They were eager to understand exactly what I wanted from a position. Not the standard interview questions since they are looking to place you. Have a clear idea of what you are looking for before you go in there.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbia, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

They were mostly focused on my employment gap instead of my overall experience. I was not impressed considering my resume clearly showed my employment gap a diverse I even discussed it with them prior to my interview and they led me to believe that this was something that they could work with. I felt like they misled me.

Interview Questions

• What have I been doing for the past four years?   1 Answer

Consultant, Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY).

Interview

Excellent interview that last over 45 minutes. We went over all my career experience.The interviewer was very friendly and professional at the same time. I enjoy it and felt very comfortable answering the questions. The process went really smoothly.

Temp Accounting Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Basic screening interview for temp and contract role candidacy. The aim was to judge where the candidate stands in terms of experience level and get an idea of what are the requirements of the candidate to better match it with companies.

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and lasted about 25 minutes. The questions are about your work experience and quite basic like "tell me about yourself", "how is your excel skill".They help you find temporary positions but the pay is not so good. Anyway it can be a good start for someone who does not have so many experience.

Interview Questions

• what is your internship about?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

The staffing manager who interviewed me was super nice and friendly. He is a really nice person to talk with, you dont actually feel nervous by talking to him. We did have some conversation over the phone prior to this interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basically asked about my former employment duties and What have I learned and achieved from those experience.
      2. Asked whether I will be continuing my degree