Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.1

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a reply from them after a week or so. Had a interview with them in the morning and during that process there was aot of filling out paper work. They require references which sucks for people with no work experience or internship during college. Didn't do so well but they offered alot of information on how to improve your skill set to better your chances of getting a entry level position.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banhā (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Banhā (Egypt)) in May 2012.

Interview

At the outset, had been contacted by the company and the interview was scheduled and after the piece has been the interview and I answered all the questions

Interview Questions

• Director asked me Do you want to become my seat even if you're still in this position?   1 Answer
    • Are you with the revolution or against it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At this stage was negotiated against the weak material does not live up to the level of living

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It is a 3-4 step interview process. Be prepared for it to last about a month. You will meet with local Branch Manager, Regional Director, shadow the office and do a mock phone exercise.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then in-person interview. Relaxed, friendly environment with approachable people. The interviewer answered all of my questions and is great with checking in and following up with opportunities. The interviewer's colleagues have also called.

Interview Questions

• What ballpark salary/compensation are you looking for?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbia, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

They were mostly focused on my employment gap instead of my overall experience. I was not impressed considering my resume clearly showed my employment gap a diverse I even discussed it with them prior to my interview and they led me to believe that this was something that they could work with. I felt like they misled me.

Interview Questions

• What have I been doing for the past four years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

wENT TO THE PLACE OF BUSINESS AND SAT ON A PANEL OF 6 PEOPLE. They just wanted to get a feel for me to make sure I would fit in with the group. It went very well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through two face to face interviews and a classroom test for use of Excel. The face to face interview was with a panel of 4. Nothing too drastic. Was a pleasant experience. Followup interview was with upper management. Interview was much more interactive. Was interested about how they reflected on their own company culture.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of job postings that are not available when you finally get to someone live. Seems like a gimmick to get people to give your their resumes. I would also get emails from them saying we have something that starts in two days...are you available? To which I would immediately respond, yes and then they would say that they would keep me posted and I would never hear from them. A complete waste of time.

Consultant, Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY).

Interview

Excellent interview that last over 45 minutes. We went over all my career experience.The interviewer was very friendly and professional at the same time. I enjoy it and felt very comfortable answering the questions. The process went really smoothly.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Went through about 5 rounds of interviews with different levels -- After face to face interviews, job shadowed recruiters on calls etc.. Took a personality assessment . Overall the process was relatively long and lengthy regarding the number of times I had to go to the office. Felt like I already worked there.