Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.1

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a reply from them after a week or so. Had a interview with them in the morning and during that process there was aot of filling out paper work. They require references which sucks for people with no work experience or internship during college. Didn't do so well but they offered alot of information on how to improve your skill set to better your chances of getting a entry level position.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banhā (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Banhā (Egypt)) in May 2012.

Interview

At the outset, had been contacted by the company and the interview was scheduled and after the piece has been the interview and I answered all the questions

Interview Questions

• Director asked me Do you want to become my seat even if you're still in this position?   1 Answer
    • Are you with the revolution or against it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At this stage was negotiated against the weak material does not live up to the level of living

Accounts Receivable Interview

Interview

This wasn't really an interview. This was at a job fair where I met a local representative. She suggested that I look at other recruiters because they wouldn't consider me due to my lack of recent accounting experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in any accounting related positions in the last six months?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It is a 3-4 step interview process. Be prepared for it to last about a month. You will meet with local Branch Manager, Regional Director, shadow the office and do a mock phone exercise.

Senior Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accountemps (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

Great Questioning. Looked at my resume and didnt question my intelligence like other companies have and made me feel important. They are qreat to work for and will work with you no matter where you work

Full Time/Benefitted Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I had three interviews: in person, over the phone, and with a team. While I enjoyed the individuals I met, they were all personable and straightforward, the information wasn't always consistent which made me hesitant.

I also felt a little pushed throughout the processes, whereas they saw it as them being caring. Before the final interview, and before any offer or compensation range, it felt like I was being pushed to say I wasn't pursuing any other opportunities and this was the only position I wanted. I was even given a hypothetical situation in which I was asked to rate how likely I would take another job instead if they (the non-existent other job) offered x pay, y location, and z opportunities.

Ultimately I turned down the offer, but I tried to leave things so that I might apply again, later on, should my situation and current goals change. It seems to be a great place to gain experiences and flesh out your resume, but it wasn't a great fit for me at this time.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced a time where you were faced with a difficult coworker or manager, and if so, how did you navigate this relationship?   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I met a really nice recruiter at a job fair and was able to get an interview for jobs over the summer. The interview consisted of sending my resume, and several video interviews.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application online, in a couple of days I got a call from them to set up an interview, it was very pleasant, straight to the point, the process was very easy and fast.

Interview Questions

• they asked me which companies I'd prefer to work for?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

My contact was very professional and detailed. I received confirmation of our initial interview via email along with online links for paperwork needed and assessments to complete prior to our appointment. The interview was conducted via skype, which was very convenient and easy to navigate - I was able to not only interview with my contact, but also met 3 other reps that would be working on my file to find positions suited for me.

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process is face to face so, if I will learn the interview experience. I hope I have get my previous experience job. I will do to the all accounts work.

Negotiation