Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.1

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they called to setup a convenient time for a phone/skype interview. Asked general questions to basically get to know me better, so they could place me in a company that I could succeed in.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know general questions, computer skills, prior work experience, and so on   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I reached out to a staffing manager from Robert Half because they said they were looking for candidates to place in temporary roles. E-mailed resume and had a phone interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my experience, what some of my short/long term interests were, and what some of my skills were.   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process is face to face so, if I will learn the interview experience. I hope I have get my previous experience job. I will do to the all accounts work.

Negotiation

A/R Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

Interview

it was a working interview, i applied and went to the temp agency and a talk and then they submitted me to the prospective empoyer and they had me in for a working interview

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my background, type of skills, former employment. What I did in the United States Navy. Where i want to work and what is my salary range   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

it was an easygoing interview, there was one interviewer and one notetaker; the interview was mostly onesided with information coming from interviewer; was probably 15 minutes in total; none of the usual interview questions you expect like weakness, strength, etc were asked

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The process involves a phone screen of about 5 -10 min and setup of a video interview. The video interview is to discuss resume, qualifications and job opportunities. An Initial skill assessments of your related skills, Accounting systems, Bookkeeping, Financial analysis, and Microsoft office applications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe your experience working with GL, A/R, A/P?   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

It was about an hour long and she was nice and clear in explaining what the company is all about. She asked questions about my resume and about past experiences

Senior Financial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Dearborn, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

This was the strangest process I have ever seen. I had a 1-hour Skype interview with someone from the Dearborn office. She said my creds were higher than her office could use, so she referred me to the Troy office, even going as far as to set up the "interview." I walked in at the scheduled time, walked up to the receptionist, and said I had an appointment. She asked my name, reached over and grabbed a stack of papers, and said I should fill them out. No one ever said I actually was hired. Bizarre. I stood there looking at the "date of hire" space, and figured I might as well put that day's date. I walked out of there thinking, "Well, I guess I was hired." The Troy office hired me, and in the 16 months since I have not met anyone in that office.

Client Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Independence, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a face time interview from Accountemps and they were very diligent in trying to find a job that would suit me. They set me up for an interview and I was offered the job the next day. The job does not pay much, but since I am re-entering the workforce I did not expect much pay. The job is very close to my house which definitely helps.

Interview Questions

• What skill level do you have with M.S. Excel?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then in-person interview. Relaxed, friendly environment with approachable people. The interviewer answered all of my questions and is great with checking in and following up with opportunities. The interviewer's colleagues have also called.