Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The process involves a phone screen of about 5 -10 min and setup of a video interview. The video interview is to discuss resume, qualifications and job opportunities. An Initial skill assessments of your related skills, Accounting systems, Bookkeeping, Financial analysis, and Microsoft office applications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Describe your experience working with GL, A/R, A/P?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

it was an easygoing interview, there was one interviewer and one notetaker; the interview was mostly onesided with information coming from interviewer; was probably 15 minutes in total; none of the usual interview questions you expect like weakness, strength, etc were asked

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I reached out to a staffing manager from Robert Half because they said they were looking for candidates to place in temporary roles. E-mailed resume and had a phone interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my experience, what some of my short/long term interests were, and what some of my skills were.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple and easy. Asked to come out to the office after all paper work was completed online to meet the staff. They also meet with you at the location site where you will be working as a temp for the first day!

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Really easy, they called to setup a convenient time for a phone/skype interview. Asked general questions to basically get to know me better, so they could place me in a company that I could succeed in.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know general questions, computer skills, prior work experience, and so on   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

My contact was very professional and detailed. I received confirmation of our initial interview via email along with online links for paperwork needed and assessments to complete prior to our appointment. The interview was conducted via skype, which was very convenient and easy to navigate - I was able to not only interview with my contact, but also met 3 other reps that would be working on my file to find positions suited for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Westborough, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

When I went to there, the branch manager interviewed me. She asked me many questions, including what have I done in my previous jobs. What are my expectation of the job location and salary range. The manager is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of the job location ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Very easy, very quick. I was called and came professionally dressed. I did online testing and spoke to a nice young lady. We say down and she went over my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you preform to these functions?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

They were eager to understand exactly what I wanted from a position. Not the standard interview questions since they are looking to place you. Have a clear idea of what you are looking for before you go in there.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbia, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

They were mostly focused on my employment gap instead of my overall experience. I was not impressed considering my resume clearly showed my employment gap a diverse I even discussed it with them prior to my interview and they led me to believe that this was something that they could work with. I felt like they misled me.

Interview Questions

• What have I been doing for the past four years?   1 Answer