Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.1

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was a Skype interview and lasted about 25 minutes. The questions are about your work experience and quite basic like "tell me about yourself", "how is your excel skill".They help you find temporary positions but the pay is not so good. Anyway it can be a good start for someone who does not have so many experience.

Interview Questions

• what is your internship about?   1 Answer

Recruiter At Accountemps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

I am unemployed and contacted them for another reason. They had a position and thought I would be a good candidate for their position - I was interested!! I had 2 interviews and then I came in and observed the office working for 2 1/2 hours (they called it "shadowing") -- I was told I would hear something either way the following week -- I heard nothing! I called and emailed, no response! I got a generic email that they received my resume as if I was looking for their employment service and keep my resume on file. After all the time and interviewing I did, the least they could do is return my call - or help me find another position, but nothing! I found it very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about constantly being on the phone? There was also something about dealing with upset clients on the phone   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

The staffing manager who interviewed me was super nice and friendly. He is a really nice person to talk with, you dont actually feel nervous by talking to him. We did have some conversation over the phone prior to this interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basically asked about my former employment duties and What have I learned and achieved from those experience.
      2. Asked whether I will be continuing my degree
      7. Thoughts about the assessment test
      Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Straight-forward Skype interview; simple questions to see if you fit the mold; screening to see if your profile matches what is expected from their client; casual interview; took about 5 minutes or so

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch your top 3 traits/accomplishments to a company?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of job postings that are not available when you finally get to someone live. Seems like a gimmick to get people to give your their resumes. I would also get emails from them saying we have something that starts in two days...are you available? To which I would immediately respond, yes and then they would say that they would keep me posted and I would never hear from them. A complete waste of time.

Client Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Independence, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a face time interview from Accountemps and they were very diligent in trying to find a job that would suit me. They set me up for an interview and I was offered the job the next day. The job does not pay much, but since I am re-entering the workforce I did not expect much pay. The job is very close to my house which definitely helps.

Interview Questions

• What skill level do you have with M.S. Excel?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY).

Interview

Relatively simple through Skype. I was contacted about a month after submitting an online application for one of their "made up" positions that they use to accumulate a pool of readily available workers. There was a quick phobe screening and the next day a Skype video interview.

Temp Or Temp-to-Hire Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I wrote my basic information about me on a sheet. Three references were required; their name, company, and contact information. Overall, the interview process was casual. I tried to answer questions written below(not all) and at the end, the interviewer told me to inform me some opportunities when some jobs are available and suitable to me.

Interview Questions

• What is your level using Excel? Are you proficient to use Excel functions?
      Are you willing to accept a job with lower payment than you expect?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The interviewer told me to inform me job opportunities when some jobs are available and suitable to me.

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

1 day process (for everything that I went through, anyways). Emailed shortly after sending in resume to set up Skype interview. Had Skype interview a few hours later. Simple process, easy questions.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first and then in person. I also interviewed again when I was placed. They really talked me up to the company I was placed with (I was eventually hired on by that company and my boss showed my the glowing description they sent about me). Every thing went pretty smooth.