Accountemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.1

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I had to interview many times before I was actually given an opportunity. This was very unfortunate for them because after I was finally given an opportunity their client gave continual praise about my performance. When the interviewer checked my references they asked my reference why'd I leave my previous job. I thought that was pretty invasive, especially since I had already answered that question in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my previous job...   1 Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview once passed that then in person interview. Interview with two individuals from the accounting dept. Was told they had just began there search and will be doing second interview. Returned for second interview and was given a testing and meet with the president of the company.

AP Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter 3 days after applying on company’s website. She asked what kind of job I was looking for and what was my desired wage. Then she scheduled on-site interview. It was pretty casual. She asked me about my interests and previous job experience. She found me a temporary role within 2 days.

KYC Analyst - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Perhaps the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. It is very obvious that the "recruiters" have no qualms about bringing job seekers in for interviews simply to hit their quotas. If you are not a fresh graduate looking for a position or a masochist, I would avoid Accountemps. If you are an experienced professional looking to explore new roles, be forewarned that you will likely be cast aside in favor of a less "seasoned" applicant. If you are asked to come in for an interview, my advice would be to avoid wasting money on gas, parking and dry cleaning and request a phone call or video conference.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions. Very obvious that resumes are not reviewed prior to applicant interviews.   Answer Question

Part Time Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Toledo, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

first step: they call me and scheduled a skype interview, later they sent me a prove it test to test excel skills. and then a week later, they conducted a skyper interview, very relax and easy,

Interview Questions

• HR tell you how does the company operate and your hourly rate. Basically you will work as accounts temps employee. HR will as you if you have any questions about them.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Sacramento, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

wENT TO THE PLACE OF BUSINESS AND SAT ON A PANEL OF 6 PEOPLE. They just wanted to get a feel for me to make sure I would fit in with the group. It went very well.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps in March 2016.

Interview

I felt as though it was very rushed and unorganized. I completed a VERY basic phone interview and scheduled a Skype interview. I waited for 30 minutes, before being contacted. I was interviewed by a different person (not that big of a deal) and then was told I would hear back from someone else and would receive an assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history and what type of work you are looking for.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through two face to face interviews and a classroom test for use of Excel. The face to face interview was with a panel of 4. Nothing too drastic. Was a pleasant experience. Followup interview was with upper management. Interview was much more interactive. Was interested about how they reflected on their own company culture.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

The interview was easy. Just basic interview questions, went through all the things in detail on resume. Such as, what software did you use, tell me more about your previous work experience.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter is nice and kind. She just asked a couple of general questions, such as what's the reason you left your previous job; what is your prospective salary? etc. They help you to find the job very quick.