Accountemps Mortgage Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

1) by: Accountemps (AT) - I first emailed them my resume. When I entered AT the Rep asked if I brought copy of my resume, 'cuz he didn't have time to print it out.'
2) Brief 15 min 'interview' my bank hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• 1) questions AT rep asked indicated either didn't remember my resume, or forgot (if) he read it.
    2) basic questions with clear indication he didn't want my answers longer than 1 min, eg: what are your skills, when did you last do this job, why do you want this job,
    3) entire time with me was maybe 25 minutes, not including the 10 mins I had to wait in the lobby.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

Got a call from the staff of the company right after I submit my resume for schedule a interview. Before the interview, you need to go online a do a basic skill test (basic english, logic, math, MS skills). In the interview they mostly just go through your resume and ask what your goals are. Mine took less than 20mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$12.5-15/hr, they usually pays 13-13.5.