Accountemps Staffing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accountemps Staffing Manager Interview Questions

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It is a 3-4 step interview process. Be prepared for it to last about a month. You will meet with local Branch Manager, Regional Director, shadow the office and do a mock phone exercise.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Met with three people and they just asked me questions about where I see myself etc. and my work history. They knew I didn't have experience so they were looking for a personality fit moreso.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps in June 2015.

Interview

Recruited on LinkedIn, interviewed in person and took a personality assessment online. Met with several of the team members, and also upper management, speaking with higher level professionals including the regional manager

Interview Questions

• 1. What sales achievements have you conquered?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a division director, who referred me to the branch manager. She called to bring me back in, and I met with two more division managers and a regional manager, and shadowed a division director for a half hour. I was called back the next week and for a third round, and I met with the regional manager and branch manager again, then received an offer via telephone the next day.

The interviews were straightforward, no tricky questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You could negotiate, but I chose not to, because you have to cover your base salary to earn commissions.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accountemps (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview. Make use of forums and online sources to best prepare and present your background. There will be approximately 30 minutes to answer targeted questions and approximately 30 more minutes to ask questions relavant to their services.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

Phone interviews, multiple in-person interviews (but as is common, I had to come in twice because one person I needed to meet was out of the office when I came in for my first interview & they didn't coordinate amoungst themselves to make the process convenient)

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I interviewed over a 2 week period after basic emails and phone calls. I met with 3 people for the first interview, a panel for the 2nd interview, and the director for a third interview. After about another week of silence, I got a phone call with an offer. I thought they were very nice and that the office was professional.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical behavioral questions--what would you do in this situation or that; how did you deal with an angry person on the phone. No unexpected questions come to mind.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated for a little higher than what they initially quoted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Normal process. They asked behavioral questions and questions about the field you would be recruiting for. It was more about your people skills and confidence. Everyone was very nice and welcomed all questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Went through about 5 rounds of interviews with different levels -- After face to face interviews, job shadowed recruiters on calls etc.. Took a personality assessment . Overall the process was relatively long and lengthy regarding the number of times I had to go to the office. Felt like I already worked there.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

My resume was passed to a regional manager and I was contacted by phone. They set up an in person where we discussed my background and sales experience. The district president happened to be in the office on that day and I had a one on one interview with them as well.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher base salary but they often have a take it or leave it mentality with their first offer.