Accountemps Temporary Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.0

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I met a really nice recruiter at a job fair and was able to get an interview for jobs over the summer. The interview consisted of sending my resume, and several video interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

My contact was very professional and detailed. I received confirmation of our initial interview via email along with online links for paperwork needed and assessments to complete prior to our appointment. The interview was conducted via skype, which was very convenient and easy to navigate - I was able to not only interview with my contact, but also met 3 other reps that would be working on my file to find positions suited for me.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Bellevue, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Come in, talk to one of the recruiters, take skills assessment tests. If you do well on skills assessment then your candidacy quickly heightens. They will ask various questions about previous work, work with you on your resume, just regular temp agency things. I did really like the skills assessment tests they had because I was able to showcase my abilities which would be the highlight of my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• What kind of position are you looking for?
      What areas are you interested in working in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Greenville, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Laid back in a room just two of the recruiters and myself. They were friendly and the interview was straightforward. Based off of the interview I would have thought they would have placed me somewhere that where I would be doing accounting work but instead they placed me in healthcare doing follow-up with insurance companies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application, was brought in by recruiter, and we went over my resume and references. The interview lasted a little under an hour. It was very informal and low stress. The interview was offered in office or via Skype. I chose in office to avoid distractions and to meet the recruiter in person. Everyone in the office is very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Received a call shortly after submitting my resume. They are very flexible with scheduling, and had a relaxed atmosphere during the interview. I met with the staffing manger, and a fellow team member to review the daily schedule of employees, and the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals, see yourself in 5 years, etc?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very simple. Once you applied, someone would contact you, then you would go to the office, fill out forms, take an aptitude test of sorts, and then you would meet with someone. They would ask you several questions about availability and send you on your way.

Interview Questions

• Is driving from place to place going to be a problem for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

the process took about a week. I applied on indeed.com Just a few questions about yourself and your previous employment. the interview itself was short. they just wanted to see if you can communicate well. the recriter was very helpful. since this is a temporary position, they don't go too hard on you. they just want to see that you are willing to learn and work hard.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

Standard Question to see what Job position you would fit.
    They had me take computerized tests to see what level I was at for Excel, Word and Access
    Question were asked about my reliability, Do you show up for work on time etc...
    What is your greatest weekness

Interview Questions

• What level are you in Excel.
      Have you balanced accounts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Walnut Creek, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I came into the office, they had me take a couple of tests to figure out how well i could use Excel and MS Word. After that they interviewed me for a while to see that i was a normal person and could fit in well at an office environment. Overall it was pretty easy