Accredo Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accredo Health

2.5

Patient Care Advocate and SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I was hired in 2011. At this time, they used a temporary agency to find candidates. The process was simple. Apply with the temp agency, which included a phone interview and taking skill test and personality test. After this, I was scheduled a face to face interview with a temporary agency representative. I was offer the position on the spot. I was giving a consent for background check and had to take a drug test within 24 hours. Two or three days later, the temporary agency facilitated an orientation and we took id card pictures. The next Monday training class started. After 90 days, I was offered a full time permanent position. I had to interview again, as if I wasn't already an employee and working the position. The interview was basic interview questions. They ask situation questions only (What happened, what did you do, what was the outcome, etc.). Unfortunately, the 90 days was almost extended to about 120 days, by the time they made us permanent employees and cut ties with the temporary staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a difficult task and explain what the outcome was   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health.

Interview

The two individuals were intelligent, knowledgeable, and polite. I did most of the talking. It took less than an hour. Security to get into the building was difficult.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make at your previous occupation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen by the HR department. I was then called in to meet with the hiring manager. He/she asked basic questions and required that I bring a portfolio. I was then called several weeks later for a final interview which consisted of a grammar test and a group interview with two members of the marketing department.

Reimbursement Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accredo Health in July 2011.

Interview

It was fair

Interview Questions

• TEll me about a time you had to analize something?   1 Answer