Accretive Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Next day I had a phone interview with someone from compliant. The next week I had a 2 hour in person interview. The next day recruiter called me to offer job. Everyone was friendly.

MFS Office Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

Easy internal submitting, quick response, easy interview, took a long time to make the final decision, gave good feedback during the post interview. It overall was a good experience and the panel I interviewed with was very easy to talk to, and was very helpful in answering questions I had about their respective departments. While I did not end up getting the position it was a very positive experience and I would be very likely to apply for more internal job postings.

Physician Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional corporate style. Three interviews but no human being ever called as professional courtesy or a word of thanks. Look up the company stock ACHI used to be close to $30 now $2 and change. Losing customer base rapidly. Largest hospital has informed them that they will not be renewing certain services contracts. State of MN forced them out due to unprofessional tactics towards patients in the ER.

Interview Questions

• Nothing profound. Top executives contradicting each other about basic company policies. Apparently these are the one who sucked their way up the corporate ladder.   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and had an initial call with a recruiter. After that I had a call with the hiring manager. The call seemed to have gone well since it was an hour long and he sounded like he had more questions. He invited me in for an in-person interview to continue. He told me about the process/what to expect and sent an email to confirm. However, on the day of, a few hours before, he emailed me to let me know that they are moving forward with a different direction and will be removing the job posting. The job posting is still up since then. It was very weird. I felt the company should be more straightforward if they changed their mind on interviewing me.

Confidential - Southfield Michigan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Southfield, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, next a phone screen with Hiring Manager, then an in -person interview with a couple of the Managers. It's been 8+ weeks and never heard back, no follow-up, not even a rejection letter. I can accept that I wasn't offered the job but the fact they don't get back with you after I took the time to go in for an interview is just plain rude. Really left me with a negative impression of the company. Nobody is that busy that they can't even take 30 seconds to send you an email or leave a voicemail. Unprofessional in my opinion I guess I dodged a bullet and am probably way better off without them if they don't know how to follow-up and if that's how they treat people.

Patient Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Warren, MI).

Interview

Phone interview was basic behavioral and education questions which was a 1-2 week process. Met with two managers for an in person interview. The managers reviewed the position and job qualifications. Asked average interview questions. Spoke highly of employers and the different teams that work together through the revenue cycle.

PMO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accretive Health in February 2016.

Interview

Two calls one with a recruiter and one with the Manager for the position. The recruiter had no clue about the position. The manager didn't care much about conducting the interview. He was traveling during the time so could hear background noises. He was also out of breath. Very unprofessional.

Appeals Author Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a series of 3 phone interviews, one right after the other. Each lasted one hour, each manager asked me about my past work experience, my core competencies, my education background.

End User Executive Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accretive Health in October 2015.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter. Had initial phone screen. Passed phone screen and was asked to come to downtown Chicago for interview.Interview went ok. Met with 2 Managers. Told they would be in contact and have not respectfully heard anything.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Contact initially by a recruiter. I had a fairly promising phone screen and was called down for a face-to-face interview. Only one of the two people I was supposed to meet was available (the same person I spoke with on the phone screen) and that one person was completely uninterested in conducting our interview. Huge disappointment and a complete waste of a trip into downtown Chicago.