Accretive Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accretive Health

2.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2008.

Interview

I just interviewed with director, it was really just tell me what you did in your other jobs, and then we talked about my family and that was it.

Negotiation

Yes, I got close to what I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

Refered by professor.
    Gave contact info
    Called by Accretive
    Interviewed by HR and account manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gave offer letter for 11.00/hr

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

It was person after person and then you take a assessment and then a one on one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they worked out with me pretty well

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Sent resume to friend that worked there. Received a phone call for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Spoke with hiring managers about my customer service experience. Received a call back a week later and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

got started by employee referal
    did basic phone interview asking schedule and basic background questions and few others pertaining to the job, was asked to come in for interview
    interviewed with 3 managers at same time asking about previous experience and goals
    interviewed friday got called back monday, went in to do paperwork and started the next week

Interview Questions

• What was a new policy or change you implemented at previous job and how ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

It is two weeks and first you are call by a recruiting manager she is very delightful and she is even in person. You only talk to her once, then the HR manager calls you for the typing test and It is very fast I was very nervous. If you pass then you have your face to face interview. Mine was with the department lead and one other manager.

Interview Questions

• How many times do you think is acceptable to be late in 90 days?   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Communication was slow

Communication was slow

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The location is good,but as the manager said "I wish we can keep it with all these Lawsuits"
    it was obvious that this data integration team (which all Indian BTW ) have their own arrangement for this position,this Interview I had it was fake just for show,the whole team no one isn't Indian.
    I'm glad that I don't work at Accretive ,stay away if you are an IT professional they will waste your time.

Coding Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health in October 2013.

Interview

They moved quickly on testing, interview process and onboarding the moment I agreed to talk to them, which is what I needed at the time. Made them look efficient and professional, since this was all done remotely.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? I am surprised that I was surprised!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very clear and easy. They are willing to pay for talent, if you've got the goods, ask for what you need.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

I found the position through my school's career center. Posted my resume and heard back about a week later. First round interview was very laid back with a nice guy from finance. All behavioral questions. Got a call that night that I was invited for second round the next day. THat day met with HR rep and senior manager. Another behavioral interview. I got the offer but declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem creatively....   Answer Question

I decided to stick with my current company.