Accretive Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.7

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very Poor, I was scheduled for my second phone interview with the leader over the sales team, I did not get a call at all, and actually had to tell the recruiter no one called me, I got a apology from the recuiter and she has been trying to reschedule. Seems the leaders truly do not value people, very bad experience!! be cautious.

Interview Questions

• Sales Mgmt and Sale process related   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

This was a while ago so things may well have changed. The internal company recruiter was worthless and when I showed up, there was no receptionist so I had to wait in the hallway. Twenty minutes later, the external recruiter called and asked where I was and why I was late to the interview. After I explained, someone came out to meet me. Not a great start.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty straightforward though one of the developers didn't like my response and got mad at me for raising some pretty basic questions about the business. The other people laughed so it was ok.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty basic. nothing special.

Patient Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

It is two weeks and first you are call by a recruiting manager she is very delightful and she is even in person. You only talk to her once, then the HR manager calls you for the typing test and It is very fast I was very nervous. If you pass then you have your face to face interview. Mine was with the department lead and one other manager.

Interview Questions

• How many times do you think is acceptable to be late in 90 days?   1 Answer

Department Lead Interview

Interview

There are five major steps in conducting an interview:

open the interview,
    ask the prepared questions and take notes,
    answer the candidate’s questions about the position and
    close the interview.

Interview Questions

• Presented a possible scenario with a created issues and I had to make a decision in 30 seconds.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Everything went smoothly - typically expected questions, no curveballs. Met with 4 people over the course of 2 hours. Most of the questions were about the position and not about the company.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a great phone interview. They brought me to headquarters in Chicago for an in person interview. I interviewed with 5 people over the course of the day. Two made me wait more than a half hour and then cut the interview short because they were too busy. Unwelcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• If I would relocate to Chicago when we had already discussed that wouldn't be an option.   1 Answer

Operations Lead Interview

Interview

They brought me into their office to interview with different people for different positions, even though I only applied for one position. They all seemed to be very defensive about their company even when I didn't ask about their big situation that was in the news. The interview questions were typical (e.g. why do you want to work at Accretive, describe a time when you had to persuade someone, etc.).

Interview Questions

• The questions were all what you would expect from an interview. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Marketing/Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accretive Health in July 2014.

Interview

This company is in the production of selling dreams. All positions on company website are just fluff to entice someone to come in for an interview. It's door to door sales, literally. No management, no marketing, just knocking on strangers doors asking them if they want to switch to Verizion. No salary, no perks, no allowance. Good luck.

Why would I accept? Cattle Call Like

Patient Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Sent resume to friend that worked there. Received a phone call for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Spoke with hiring managers about my customer service experience. Received a call back a week later and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, straight forward. Lots of phone interviews. Recruiter for the company called. Should have been more timely. Took too long to get through each process.