Accretive Health Operations Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accretive Health Operations Lead Interview Questions

2.6

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Lead Interview

Interview

They brought me into their office to interview with different people for different positions, even though I only applied for one position. They all seemed to be very defensive about their company even when I didn't ask about their big situation that was in the news. The interview questions were typical (e.g. why do you want to work at Accretive, describe a time when you had to persuade someone, etc.).

Interview Questions

• The questions were all what you would expect from an interview. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accretive Health

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple, straight forward. Lots of phone interviews. Recruiter for the company called. Should have been more timely. Took too long to get through each process.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

Very quick, HR contacted me and set up an interview the next day. What do you know about RC? Why Healthcare?

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls in an airplane.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

Very unprofessional recruitment process. Became friendly and comfortable with April who was leading interviews on my campus. Extended an offer verbally at final rounds and informed me that I should expect to have a package to review two weeks later. Two and a half months later I had still not heard back from April or the company and did not get any responses to the email that I sent checking for updates. Finally, Accretive sent me a short email three months later telling me I did not get the position. Inconsiderate and poor communication.

Interview Questions

• All three rounds of interviews are fairly easy. 1st campus interview casual conversation, second round meet with two operation leads behavioral based questions, final round with more senior employees and also behavioral based. --- How would you react to a supervisor who didn't take your concerns seriously? Tell me about your experience with Excel. When was a time you faced adversity?   Answer Question

Accretive Health Response

Feb 28, 2014 – Director of Talent Acquisition

I understand you did not have a positive experience with Accretive Health, please understand we recently dealt with the reorganization of the company, in which many others were affected, including... More

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with HR, site lead, and SVP

Operations Lead Interview

Interview

Standard interview process with several members of the leadership team. Done at the main office in Chicago. Certain individuals were more interested in having a casual conversation to explain more about the role and the company, while others were more formal and asked more typical interview questions. Overall it was a fairly typical interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you saw an inefficient process and implemented a change to improve it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I recently was selected for an interview on campus and based on previous hires from Vanderbilt. I did research and found the company to have some bad PR but still I was excited. While interviewing with the "VP" of Recruiting all of that interest and excitement faded. This person was completely unprofessionally, asking about what my parents did for a living is not relevant! This person also could not articulate "where" the opportunity/job would be and I was not about to sign up with a company where I had no idea where I would be working.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health.

Interview

After speaking with the recruiter, I went through five different interviews on the same day with mostly regional stakeholders and a couple corporate HR people.

Interview Questions

• Are you morally OK with asking for money from someone dying in a hospital bed?   1 Answer

Long, intense hours and morally questionable job responsibilities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Decent. Took forever, kept hearing they'd let me know "next week". Next week turned into never. April was always very nice but I never felt like she was being completely honest. Probably a good company to start off at but I wouldn't stick around too long. The company makes headlines somewhat often and not always for good reasons. Faulty financial statements (for 9 quarters), questionable collection practices, and hedges are dumping their stock. Do your research.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health in October 2011.

Interview

Why healthcare? tell me about a time you failed. how do you lead a team? 4 interviews. 1st and 2nd are cultural fit interviews, 3rd and 4th are behavioral interviews. after you get your offer, you wont hear anything until your start date which sucks.