Accretive Health Ops Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accretive Health Ops Lead Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Fairly long and drawn out with two phone interviews, a 1:1 interview with another Ops Lead, a site visit to one of their facilities and a final interview with the proposed site lead. Tend to be pretty conservative, suit and tie a must, do your homework on the company (parent and health), work/life balance is tough, high level of accountability, long hours and dedication a must.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do in the first 90 days of joining the company.   1 Answer

Better offer (pay and work/life balance).

Other Interview Reviews for Accretive Health

Ops Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health in November 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward, no tricks on mental games. The entire process was reasonably quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal witha team member who was not motivated?   Answer Question

Ops Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health in January 2009.

Interview

AH came to our school for an Infomation Session. We had to email our resume and got a call back from the recruiter. There was 3 interview. Two was in school and the last was in the corporate office in Chicago. The first two were with a few alumnis that work for AH. It was pretty easy, just usual interview questions. The last interview was with one of the VPs. He's pretty hard-core. He just asked me if I had additional questions and we got into some other discussion. Pretty much, I left his office having a negative feeling about the interview but was surprised that I received an offer letter. Once in the company, I learned from a few people that he also gave them a hard interview. I guess that's just his personality, but he's definitely a respected and highly intelligent person.

Interview Questions

• They expected you to know a lot about the Revenue Cycle.   Answer Question