Accretive Health Patient Financial Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accretive Health Patient Financial Counselor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

It is two weeks and first you are call by a recruiting manager she is very delightful and she is even in person. You only talk to her once, then the HR manager calls you for the typing test and It is very fast I was very nervous. If you pass then you have your face to face interview. Mine was with the department lead and one other manager.

Interview Questions

• How many times do you think is acceptable to be late in 90 days?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accretive Health

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Sent resume to friend that worked there. Received a phone call for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Spoke with hiring managers about my customer service experience. Received a call back a week later and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accretive Health (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

got started by employee referal
    did basic phone interview asking schedule and basic background questions and few others pertaining to the job, was asked to come in for interview
    interviewed with 3 managers at same time asking about previous experience and goals
    interviewed friday got called back monday, went in to do paperwork and started the next week

Interview Questions

• What was a new policy or change you implemented at previous job and how ?   Answer Question