Accruent Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accruent

2.0

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job online, and I received a response back from the HR in 3 days. The HR sent me an email with clear instructions and detail information on their interview process that includes online IQ, math, and Personality test, phone interview, and on-site interview. I believe this test was designed to be hard (for common people like me), and don’t feel bad if you cannot answer all the questions. There were approximately 35 to 40 algebra questions that you need to complete in 30 minutes. Good luck with that. :)

Once I completed the online interview, I received a phone call from HR again to schedule a phone interview within 1 week. The HR gave me her direct number, and her work email instead of the generic HR’s email. The HR called me back within a week and scheduled an on-site interview.

During my visit to Accruent, I was greeted by a nice and friendly “intern HR”. He offered me some water and took me to an interview room. They had the room setup for me to take a shorter version of the IQ and math test again. After my test, I met with the engineering director, VP of engineering, and system architect.

My overall experience during this interview was good. I believe this company is a good company that promotes growth and innovation. They believe in hiring young talents and help them grow with the company. All the people I met are super nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

You are taken into a room and provided a personality quiz. The score on this quiz determines if you are hired. Nothing else matters.

Accruent looks for HPLE's. High potential Low experience people who conform to a personality type which is non-confrontational, conformist, and open to suggestion without pushback. If you are strong-willed with ideas of your own, you will not be selected.

Interview Questions

• It doesn't matter. The personality quiz is all that matters.   1 Answer