Accruent Human Resources/Recruiting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources/Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and answered about 10 or so brief questions via their company website. I was contacted the following morning by their recruiter to confirm my salary requirements. Once that was confirmed, I was sent an online assessment to take which I took later that night. Two days later I was brought in for an in-person interview with the recruiter and two managers. They also had me re-take a portion of the assessment in office. That was Friday and on Monday I was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• One of the managers asked a handful of behavioral questions which can sometimes be difficult if you don't prepare for them. I can't remember specific questions but some of them did catch me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made me an offer on the top end of their salary range, and it met the minimum salary I was comfortable accepting, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. I accepted the same day the offer was made.