AccuQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AccuQuest

2.1

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccuQuest (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Like what most people said, the interview process included a series of phone calls asking the same questions, by different people and then a final interview with a practitioner who gave the final yes before training began.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccuQuest in September 2014.

Interview

Very thorough interviewing & screening process. They asked alot of great questions to make sure I was a great fit for the role. Everything flowed really well throughout the phone interview and they were quick with the background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good person for this position?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccuQuest (Thousand Oaks, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I Met with the Hearing Specialist and Regional Manager Nick Bliss. I felt very confident going into it. He welcomed me in the door and made the whole process go great. I felt very relaxed. I felt this was going to be great opportunity for me. I was interviewed on Friday and was offered the job in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• One thing he asked me was how I am communicating with patients?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AccuQuest (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Mine was very unique. I did a phone interview and they told me about the company and then flew me out to Chicago for a day to do an in person and really got me excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What my long term goals were.   1 Answer

Interview

They want you to relocate & be completely flexible with where you go. Only if you are good friends with someone in upper management will you actually land somewhere you'd like.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy working or speaking with senior citizens?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Training salary is non-negotiable

Hearing Aid Dispenser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AccuQuest (Hoffman Estates, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Never met face to face which is a big red flag. Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Jerome asked me to sell him a bottle of water. Selling 101. How ridiculous.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Big Big Mistake. Run Fast From This One.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AccuQuest.

Interview

There is a phone interview, Skype interview, and then several in-person interviews at headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Upon arrival for work: "Whatever [the recruiter] told you is not true. This is how it is. If anyone has a problem with that, now is the time to leave. Any questions?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was promised a lot more during negotiation than was actually delivered upon arrival. Senior management repeatedly stated "Sorry, we couldn't make that happen like we said" or "It's not up to me." etc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AccuQuest.

Interview

Phone and in person interview.

Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AccuQuest in September 2015.

Interview

Terrible. I have extensive sales experience, President's Club etc. and thought this would be a good fit in medical. Base salary of not even $60k for socal and they expected me to foot the flight to training that is reimbursable after the fact...um in any sort of corporate sales position, the company has a travel coordinator take care of that for you. More red flags were living within the paperwork - I combed thru it and some sort of non-compete saying that you owe $30k back to them if you leave and work for a similar company...even though non-competes don't even withhold in certain states. Just BS. Did not accept, refused to sign paperwork or pay my way to CHI.

Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AccuQuest (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Not a real interview process. No questions asked. They did all the talking-trying to sell you on marketing program and sales process. That should have been a warning sign that this company is similar to a used car sales manager. Sleezy sales process.