Ace Cash Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ace Cash Express

2.2

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

It took over a month they seem very disorganized and I don't think everyone is on the same team. Seems to be lots of unhappiness and insecuity they are really hung up on working behind the glass in a box and won't let you have a lunch break. Doesn't seem like a good environment.

Interview Questions

• they wanted to know if I could sell to customers   3 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Go on line to the website and fill out the application. They background check you. When getting an invitation to interview go to the office sign in a wait for about 15 min for HR to come get you start the interview you. Answer five questions. Go into a conference room & watch a video. Fill out paperwork. Call the hotline and discuss whether or not you receive TANIF, Lone Star, Medicaid, defaulted on student loans. They also give you an on the spot stick alcohol/drug test under your tongue. If you lie or forget to tell them anything they will fire you without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation at work with a customer & how you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Very easy as long as you are who you say you are

Interview Questions

• Explan your previous experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very detailed and concise. questions were asked regarding time flexibility, availability for work, willingness to work weekends and over-time, opinion about working in a secured office, opinion about handling large amount of money, opinion about working alone for a long period of time, the reason why the compony was selected by me, and the reason why I would be the perfect candidate for the position. It was very professional, very up front, and very inviting. The interviewer ask about my salary requirements, and when I expressed my requirement, she did her very best to give me the maximum salary within her power in order to compensate my work experience, educational background and willingness to work for them. I had researched this company for everything from reviews to possible salary, and I ended up accepting a salary that is normally given to employees who have already tenure with the company, even though I would be starting in a few days. It made me feel very wanted and valuable to them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you...   Answer Question
    • what attracted you about our company?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a stressfull situation? Tell me about a situation where you had to handle a difficult client, what you did, and what was the end result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me in what time of computer programs you are proficient, which one you have a fair knowledge and understanding, and with which ones you have worked in the past but have no good experience.   Answer Question
    • Tell me why you should be considered as the best candidate for the position which is being offered by our company, and the reasons why you desire to work for us..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I believe that the interviewer was well aware that she was talking with a professional who has a vast experience in several higher positions and we talked in a very intelligent, highly intellectual manner which allowed the process to become a very smooth one.

Anonymous Employee in Pantego, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Pantego, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Very Easy Interview. Met with a district manager at a local ace cash express location he was very laid back and well spoken and it was a simple interview very little amount of questions simple questions just to get to know me and towards the end of the interview the gentlemen pulled out an offer letter for me.

Interview Questions

• Stating what you know about the company. make sure you study the company beforehand   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is simple: online applications, interview with District Manager, second interview over phone with HR Director, background check, 15 days of hands on training. very simple questions about previous experiences, job history, and goals. Statements are made about companies expectations.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with an irrate customer before. if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, you will be offered entry level compensation. Depending on you experience, negotiate compensation.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

It a little akward in front of other customer in a store lobby

Interview Questions

• are you a good test taker? can u pass an insurance test?   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very last minute, short, and casual. Also, it was full of interruptions as the District Manager was technically on vacation when she popped in to the store and saw my resume sitting on her desk. It was very difficult to maintain a professional demeanor with so many distractions, but I suppose that only prepared me more for the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you more comfortable working in a team or on your own?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary over the phone before even going in for the interview so as not to waste either party's time.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Killeen, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a preliminary face to face interview. After your background and credit check results come back, there is a third "interview" where you take a drug test and fill out paperwork. You usually start training that same day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to help a difficult customer. What happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Shreveport, LA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was then called in for a one on one interview with the team lead. I was then given a drug test and had to wait for my back ground check and credit check to come back. Then I had a 2nd interview with the district manager and was offered the job.