Ace Cash Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.2

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview progress was easy. First I had a phone interview with the district managers assistant and then a face to face with the District Manager. Later that evening I received an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Floater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was very brief and well detailed. I was called in a day after I completed the application online. They asked when could I come in for a interview. I came in two days later. The next two or three days they called me and offered me a position with the pay rate. I filled out paper work and did my drug test the same day.

Interview Questions

• Did I mind working long hours.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

The interview process was typical and pretty straightforward. I had to do a bit of role playing and try and sell her a pen. The company is at a place where they are big on sales and pushing the company's product, so if you're not into sales then this may not be the job for you.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Lafayette, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

Did a brief interview by phone to determine if it was even necessary to proceed with in person interview. Went on in person interview which was pretty smooth and simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad/negative experience with a coworker or manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Frisco, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Was very brief, stood up in the lobby of the store and interviewed with the DM. Not alot of information was given, bare basics, and was then hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my job history, then if I was flexible to be a floater, asked if I had sales experience and told him "no" i did not like sales.   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

It took over a month they seem very disorganized and I don't think everyone is on the same team. Seems to be lots of unhappiness and insecuity they are really hung up on working behind the glass in a box and won't let you have a lunch break. Doesn't seem like a good environment.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me was short, straight to the point. I was employed via staffing agency so I really didn't experience too much difficulty coming aboard. It was pretty much, take a drug screen and do a background check and that was it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Metairie, LA).

Interview

Group interview at the Four Points hotel in Metairie on veterans blvd. Drug test mouth swab when you arrive. A room of about 8-10 managers/GM/DM at different tables that you go and speak with for a few minutes. You may speak with about 4 different people.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with staying in a security locked room for 8 hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process was actually easy. I got lucky though because the DM had interview questions on his phone and it went dead just before the interview and he didn't have his charger. Basically asked me basic questions and about my past work experiences and told me about the position about how it's business casual dress code, close early on Saturdays, etc. I believe they ask behavioral interview questions, which is dreadful.

Floating Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ace Cash Express (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Sit down answer the usual interview questions and tell about your experience and previous work history in detail your given a full description of job responsibilities and told how the typical work day would go

Interview Questions

• Was given scenarios that could occur on the job and is asked how would you react   Answer Question