Ace Hardware Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ace Hardware Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Hardware in March 2015.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen, covering interest, skills--standard stuff. Then an in-person interview at HQ in Oak Brook. Met with hiring managers from two departments as well as HR. Questions covered basics of skills and experience in required skills, and more information about the position itself. This interview lasted two hours for all three individuals.

Interview Questions

• How have you communicated a technical problem to a non-technical audience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ace Hardware

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Hardware (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I went to a career fair at my university and spoke with an HR representative at the Ace hardware booth for quite some time. After that I was contacted through email by that same recruiter who informed me I had gotten a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to come into headquarters outside of Chicago, IL and interview in person. This interview was with 2 people including one of my later managers.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality that will make you successful in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ace Hardware (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

Simple phone interview followed by two interviews with hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult here, just basic situational questions. Just make sure to have a basic understanding of how their business operates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this internship.