Ace Parking Valet Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ace Parking Valet Parking Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was very simple and with maybe 5-10 questions in regards customer service, and my ability to run. Then they proceeded to ask questions about my desires to work for them, and my schedule availability. Got offered a job on that day. Overall it was a very relaxing interview, and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ace Parking

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview had all of the normal questions. One question that threw me off was "What would you do if you can tell someone has been drinking and they want you to go get their car for them so that they can drive it home?" After a long pause, I said that I hope the company policy will teach me what to do.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you can tell someone has been drinking, and they want you to go get their car for them so that they can drive it home?   3 Answers

Valet Parking Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was short, and easy. The manager basically wanted to make sure I wasn't too unmotivated to work hard.