Aceable Customer Experience Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aceable Customer Experience Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Aceable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aceable (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

After submitting the application, I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to complete a project. The projected consisted of 3 scenarios as it related to a customer's experience with Aceable. I passed this round and they then asked that I pick 3 questions from 6 and record a video and submit to them. I didn't pass this round.

Interview Questions

• Scenario 1

Customer: Hey, can I really dismiss my ticket with this course?   Answer Question
  • Scenario 2

Customer: Hello, I got my permit through my high school but then got sick and couldn't complete the course to get my license. My mom wants me to do the behind the wheel part with a local driving school but they wouldn't let me do that for some reason. I was wondering if I could start the Aceable course from where I left off at my high school and then transfer to the driving school after I finish with Aceable? I'm 17 years old about to be 18 in a week and I really want to get my license fast.

The above scenario has two answers. One is better than the other. Please respond with both
    answers and select the best solution for this customer. Assume the student is interested in parent taught.   Answer Question
  • Scenario 3

Customer: Hi, I just moved to Texas and my parents lost my social security card and birth certificate during the move. Can I bring a school ID and report card as my proof of identification to the DPS?You later find out that the customer has never traveled outside of the country and therefore does not have a US passport. The customer is a teen taking Aceable.   Answer Question
  • Video Questions:

1.) Which brands have you had a great customer experience with and why?

2.) What song best describes you and why?

3.) What gives you confidence?

4.) What's the hardest thing you've ever done?

5.) How would your mom describe you to others?

6.) What was the time in your life that you felt the most empowered, powerful, energized, and productive?, Describe the situation, who was involved, what you were doing, and what the end result was?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aceable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aceable (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and clear. The Aceable team is friendly and professional, so the interview process was great. They clearly set out their expectations for the role, and asked challenging questions about my experience. They were honest with their answers and the conversations were engaging, rather than just one-sided.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer who is unsatisfied with their experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aceable (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The complete process included:
    3-5 questions to be answered via video
    2-3 hours in the office being interviewed by different people from various teams
    3 section questionnaire regarding the product to be answered using online resources

I was offered the position within a week of doing the in office interview and asked to start immediately

Customer Experience Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aceable.

Interview

Same exact process as the other comments- an assignment with 3 questions, a recorded video of yourself answering interview questions, then you have an actual interview with three or four people.