Acentia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acentia Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.2

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acentia.

Interview

Interviewed by on-site client. Tech interview by Acentia (which was then ITSolutions). The client interview seemed more important. Basically the client hired me and I barely interacted with my company.

Interview Questions

• What was my team experience   1 Answer

Financial Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acentia (Falls Church, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

There were the usual interview questions. I liked that they did not just stick to my resume but asked more about myself than what I am on paper. I enjoyed the interview and was hired that same day!

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acentia in August 2012.

Interview

Fairly swift and very straight-forward. If a recruiter reaches out, it's truly because you've been identified as a sought candidate. Phone Screen by recruiter, first and second round interview. Had to present on a technical solution to display Sales/Technical ability.

Interview Questions

• was asked to identify 1-2 current business challenges within Public Sector market and propose how to combat/sell the Acentia strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation

was able to negotiate salary and 90 day draw for commission

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acentia (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I participated in a phone screening interview with a member of the Recruiting team, and then had a phone skills interview with the hiring manager for the specific project on the following day. Both interviews asked questions that one would expect, and each lasted less than 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with clients to gathering requirements?
      Describe your experience facilitating or leading joint application development (JAD) or requirements gathering sessions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My requested salary fell within the range of what the specific project had budgeted, so salary negotiation was not stressful at all. I accepted the offer because they could afford to pay what I asked.