Acer America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acer America

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Acer America (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

They had me do a code sample and talk to all of their staff. Then they had me wait a long time to meet with their boss. They made it sound like I had the job and that I did very well on the interview, and had me come in a second time. It was all very deceptive. They then told me about a week afterwards that I didn't get the job and the proceeded with other candidates. The whole interview process was the most deceptive one that I have come through yet.

Interview Questions

• What is the O() notation of the following function   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Acer America (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

They don't have a hiring process as they never respond to anyone. They don't care or back their warranty and have absolutely no customer service and could care less. If you want to be haunted with endless problem, buy and ACER but don't expect help from them.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acer America (San Jose, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

basic phone screen and background check. A HR recruiter conducted the phone interview. around 15 mins. introduce the job requirement and qualification.

Interview Questions