Achieva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Achieva Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.5

Management Interview

Interview

My first interview was great. The young lady that interviewed me was between the ages of 25-30; she was very friendly and personable. My second interview was with a woman who has been with Achieva for over 20 year's she lacked professionalism and she came off as phony. The hiring and interview process is long and dragged out. I had both interviews weeks apart.

Weekend CoOrdinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Achieva (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

It was a brief conversation like meeting. The HR director asked me about why I wanted to work with the company and if I was fully aware of what type of service the company provides.

Interview Questions

• What drew you into this field?   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achieva (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was very relaxed and organized. The people were friendly and welcoming. This was my first job in Pittsburgh that I applied for, I was questioning if I should re-locate, or not. When the interview was completed, I knew I would enjoy working for the agency.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the state regulations and the state webpage. They were interested how much knowledge I had in relation to the field.   Answer Question

Supervisor of Direct Care Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achieva (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

One interview with the department VP & a support manager. Somewhat relaxed, but maintained professionalism. Followed up with a phone conversation and a thank you note sent to all at the interview. Actual hiring process was a bit longer for orientation and training along with background checks and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• How I handled disagreements with coworkers if on a team   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Achieva (Largo, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

I already worked there in another position; however, when you first start there you must go through a couple of interview and a drug test. It took at least 5 weeks to get this position due to the interference of my previous boss. She told the manager of the department that I was not a good worker, even though I got great reviews from her. She tried to keep me in her department despite telling the manager of the position I was applying for that I was not doing a good job. Achieva is a catty place to work and a lot of the people that have been there a long time seem to think that they can get away with anything. Eventually, I was hired in the other department because a person upper management stepped in and helped me. Achieva does not like individuals, they want team players only and no thoughts of your own please.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiaions, salaries are set.