Achievers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Achievers Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

3.3

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Straight forward. 1 phone interview followed by in person interview with team lead and HR and another in person interview with members of the team.

They wanted to see if I fit their definition of an A-Player.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. First there was a phone interview where they asked about my experiences and some behavioral questions. This was followed by an onsite interview with 2 managers where they also asked questions about my experiences and the asked some technical questions

Interview Questions

• Design a database model for a vine sharing app. Sql query with join   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

15 mins personal questions, 1 technical question, showing of Achievers platform. The technical question is dependent on which role you are applying for. It was done by 2 senior software managers of the company, or a software developer. They are looking for personality as well as problem-solving abilities.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that outputs first n numbers of the fibonnaci sequence   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Bilingual Member Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was offered a short 15 minute phone interview. The HR rep was upbeat and polite, asking me general questions. We spent half the time talking about what the company does, the other half was about things I had listed in my CV.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Achievers?
      Why are you interested in working here?
      Answer Question

Accounting Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, and then there are skill-based and TopGrad Interview. Phone interview took about a 15 mins and skill-based interview was about a 45 mins about my work experience and skills. The final interview is about behaviour questions such as what is my favourite courses in high schools and in university and why or why not.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview + 2 in Person
    Very friendly team, met HR manager, potential manager + two potential team members
    Tour of office - nice space
    A couple of days after the interview I was told I got the job in an unofficial manner but it took too long to produce official offer (4 weeks with 2 unreturned voicemails) so unfortunately I had found another job by time it actually came through.

When I had to turn down the offer, I did not receive any response, which I feel was very unprofessional as I would initially have liked to work there but I obviously couldn't take their word for it. So due to the lack of communication, it was overall negative for me. I believe the company had just been bought over and there seemed like a lot of red tape surrounding the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How do you prioritise?
      Why do you like technology?
      Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and receive an email couple of days later to set a phone interview. The HR called me. We talked about the projects I've done and some details for the role.

Interview Questions

• talk about the projects you launched on Google play/ Apple store   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and received phone screening after one month. The phone screening is about half an hour. Then I received the email, arranging another phone interview with finance manager. A lot of behavior questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to go through a phone screen. Then there was a technical interview online with a developer from the company. When I went for the in person interview, they asked me few questions about myself. Next, there was a technical interview where they asked me to draw a crc model for something like facebook. Finally, they asked me how I would model the database for my model. Then I had an interview with an HR person to talk further about myself.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

An interview was conducted over the telephone with a member of the human resources department. They asked standard questions. Did not feel the representative had much depth of knowledge in the subject matter so this was just an initial screening. Try to keep answers at a higher level and get a feel for the company