Achievers Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone call after my referral to setup a phone interview. A few days later the phone interview took place and lasted roughly 15 minutes. I immediately received a followup email asking me to come in for an in-person interview. This took place the following week and was with a team lead in my would-be department. It lasted roughly 2 hours.

A few days after this I was asked to come in for my final "topgrade" interview. After a few scheduling conflicts we finally found a time that worked. This interview took place about 10 days after the first interview and lasted roughly an hour. It involved my work and educational history from high school to present day.

A few days later I received notice that I would be getting an offer. The offer came a little over a week later.

Impressions: The interview process is quite rigorous as they pride themselves on hiring only 'A players'. The office is typical of a modern startup: loud, young and energetic. There is a definite 'buzz'.

Interview Questions