Acision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acision Interview Questions

2.9

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acision.

Interview

Multiple Interviews with progressively more senior members of management, including the CEO for North America

Interview Questions

• None really - interview process was fair and as expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty typical - was asked what I was looking for, I requested my target plus 5% or so, they responded with my target

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acision (Bellevue, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Local manager and national resource interviewed for position as service manager supporting a key account (cellular provider). I asked more questions than interviewers, thought it went well, but have heard nothing more over 1 month.

I'm now skeptical of Acision's follow-through. Don't know if position has been filled. Not very professional since interviewers stated hiring process would be short, i.e. a couple of weeks

Manager Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Acision (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Call from an UK consultant. Followed by multiple skype rounds. Then face to face interview with VP-UK, VP-India, Director-India & SVP-APAC.
    Also, there were various team managers, team leads, lead engineers with whom I interacted along.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tedious, HR-Director had three sessions with me to close this.

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acision (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy, I got this role through a recruiter. However the recruiter was confused about the type of role she was even putting me forward for, so I called her on the day of the interview to tell her that I did not want to go. Some emotional black mail later I went to the interview,- because I was not interested in the role I ended up being 30 mins late. I couldn't find the building as it was within a large office building with the word Verizon on it, I was not told that the company was actually within this building.

The interview itself was strange, the guy interviewing me was strange too. He asked me a lot of weird questions, for example I mentioned to him that I was reading the book "the pursuit of happiness" and for some strange reason he asked me what I would do in the same situation. I was baffled, what type of stupid question is that?

Also, throughout the interview he bought a few of his team members in to test me out, I thought that was very unnecessary but I handled it well.

When explaining about the role and the company itself he made it sound very boring.

All in all it was an easy interview but I bad one, the interviewer was too eccentric for my liking.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were if you were in the same position as the guy from the pursuit of happiness   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acision (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview through agency, then in the company. Typical questions such as why do yo want to work here? previous experience? why do you like finance? if you had an offer from one of our competitors why would you choose working for us?

Development Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acision (Brno (Czech Republic)) in January 2014.

Interview

Standard inteview focused more on hard skills, lead by 3 persons (HR, development lead, team lead). Inteview has been lead in meeting room with no chance to have a look around the normal workplaces.

Interview Questions

• There was a hard skills test focused on networking, personal questions related to previous job and responsibilities, nothing really special. I had to reply to a real email and react on real situation.   1 Answer

Customer Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acision (Brno (Czech Republic)) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a Customer Services Engineer position within their company. Once I said I was interested, another recruiter gave me a call to settle an interview f2f and the details about it. What I was not told by telephone is the interview would have lasted about 3 or 4 hours (depending on the managers/engineers questions) divided as follows (4 selections rounds):

- Tests
    - Interview with the Technical Staff
    - Interview with the Hiring Manager
    - Interview with HR

(which also means you will have to ask at least for half a day off).

I was asking the recruiter about simple questions about the position and the company (shifts, trainings and internal education, salary ranges for that position, ...) and I never received a reply (they explained that all my questions would have been answered at the end of the interview and some of them could have been answered only by the managers themselves), so I refused to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• I rejected to continue in the process so I was not asked any question.   Answer Question

Tech Support Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acision (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Remote Telephonic & Skype Rounds with UK & Europe.
    Visited Gurgaon, India Office for 4 rounds of Executive Interviews with VP & SVP Cadre.
    Final HR Round With HR Director from Malaysia via Telephone.

Interview Questions

• How mature you are for the role..?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Boring & Did Not Have An MNC Experience At All.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acision (Brno (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Most challenging and interesting one i ever had !

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple and fast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acision.

Interview

I was working for the same company in other country and they opened that internal job and some current employess applied, including me. The first call, was the HR manager, making some basics questions and also to learn about my profile and experience. After that, I got 3 techicall calls with some managers to get my technicall skills and experience. As I worked for that company before, it was not soooo hard, but they are hard to hire someone..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried many times to get a better salary, but no way. they told me they had a budged and they could not go over that.. :-( but I got anyway..