Acme Markets Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

1.0

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ortley Beach, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Ortley Beach, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

After I applied online, I was called in almost immediately for an "interview". When I got there I was just asked to fill out paperwork and was never interviewed. The words "You're hired" were also not said even though they had me make my schedule and I was clearly hired. Very unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Acme Markets

Anonymous Employee in Wall, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Wall, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a callback about a week later and i was asked to come in the next day interview process was easy, i was just asked to clarify my availability, took a drug test and filled out some papers. it's been about a week now and i'm just waiting for my background check to start the orientation process.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the morning and I got a call back that afternoon and was asked about my availability and if I could come in for an interview. When I came for the interview i was asked for availability then we talked about the uniform and what to expect. I then took a drug test and filled out papers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your self.   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acme Markets.

Interview

Wasn't an actual interview, just wanted to see me in person. Never met with the hiring manager however. Also went in for a drug test, all went fine. Super easy.

Interview Questions

• When are you available?
      Can you work weekends and holidays?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Randolph, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Randolph, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

What interview? I applied online, was asked to come in for interview,. I was asked one question and then hired on the spot. I was also asked if I would submit to a drug test and background check. The who interview, offer, test submission took all of 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours of availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I was told to come for an interview and they just made sure I was a "normal" and sane person. We discussed when I could next come in to work and then a date was set for me to begin. It wasn't an actual interview, but instead more of an introduction.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Wilmington, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed 3 weeks later. The interview process was not long at all. The actual interview was only about 10 minutes, and basically just covered what type of person I was. The interviewer was very friendly, and stayed very professional throughout the interview. I got a call less then a week later, and was offered the position and a reasonable start date.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions. Why did you leave your last job? Nothing really tough to catch anybody off guard.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acme Markets in January 2010.

Interview

Called the day after submitted app. got the offer same day

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acme Markets (Avondale, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

online application that took an hour and a half to fill out. Interview was only 10 minutes and I only got hired because my dad worked for the company.

Negotiation

none

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acme Markets in January 2008.

Interview

1 on 1 was very basic and simple questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just sign a few papers