Acme Packet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acme Packet Interview Questions

3.3

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Bedford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

First phone interview then two onsite interviews. First interview is to get some background of candidate. Second interview is to solve problems.
    Real problems in their products, hard to prepare by reading a book.
    A few days later told me they will choose another candidate.

Interview Questions

• The challenging problem you solved. How to debug a problem with
      limited infomation   1 Answer

Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Bedford, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through email and get a phone interview for 30 minutes. Mainly about working experience and projects I have done, After that I was offered an onsite interview for one hour and a half. Three rounds. Basic programming skills and no coding. After one month and a half, got rejection.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was wonderfull. I got flown out to head quarters in Boston Massachusetts and was introduced to many of the senior executives

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Applied online got a call to set up a telephonic interview. Basic questions about coding skills. Asked about the output of a code sent sent to email. Telephonic was a piece of cake. Got a call after a week to come on-site. Not very tiring basic questions, people are very knowledgeable they exactly know who to take. We can't expect anything there, it can be small code or a tricky one.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Bedford, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very good environment. Interviewer's were very good and technically strong. Know better what they are looking in a candidate. HR manager was very good in communication.

Interview Questions

Due to some personal reasons( lease breakage and other commitments) could not join in time

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Burlington, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview initially with HR, followed by another with director of Engineering. Generic OS, C/C++ questions mostly basic.

Two rounds of interviews, the first was mostly technical with about 5-6 half hour interviews with individual engineers and managers. Lots of technical questions, including detailed code questions.

Second round was personality based with founders and upper management. No hard questions, just interested in scoping out personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Went for my current salary + $5k and got it.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acme Packet (Burlington, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Met with two directors, one VP, one senior exec, and two high level engineers; spent more than half the day and was offered the job within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Software question: how to detect a loop in a linked list.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acme Packet in March 2011.

Interview

I got the interview from meeting a representative at my university job fair. they called me back fairly quickly and the interview process was straight forward. they tested basic skills in coding then i was given a our of the facility. they were very accommodating and the whole interview process was not very stressful. i was also brought back for a second interview a week later.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acme Packet in September 2010.

Interview

Was asked relatively arcane questions by a personality free engineer. The interview process is slated towards "fresh outs" with very little room for discussing the relevance of your background. For experienced engineers this is one company to avoid.

Interview Questions

• begin the technical portion to self rate your development skill set and the proceed with a technical quiz based off your response.   1 Answer

Employees I met with appeared to be personality free elitest

Corporate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acme Packet in August 2009.

Interview

Phone plus 1:1