Aconex Global Production Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aconex

1 Interview Review

4.0

Global Production Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, lead to a request for an on-site interview. I flew in for the day and was interviewed by members of the team I'd manage as well as my peers. I was then interviewed by the manager I would report to, and several one-on-one interviews with key stakeholders for the role I was applying for. Finally I was interviewed by the member of the executive, including the founders, in person and by phone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions that fell into three categories:
     1. Specific technical questions, where they were trying to assess my technical depth of knowledge. These revealed the importance of technical solutions to some as opposed to others.
     2. "Management" type questions, around people problems. These were usually framed in a "what would you do in this situation". This gave me insight into the sorts of problems they were having organizationally.
     3. "What strategies and plans would implement" questions, which revealed the fears and anxieties of some, and the hopes and dreams of others I was being interviewed by.   1 Answer