Aconex Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aconex Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Aconex

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aconex (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by consultancy and scheduled the interview on weekday.
1 round was approximately 1.5 hours the panel was taking time break like going out of interview room and coming back, they have to value candidate time as well... I felt disrespected since multiple times they were going out and coming back.
Questions were mostly on restful websevice in depth n basics of java, spring overview.
2 round was good the panel was better than first round.
Questions: Restful websevice in depth, servlet working wrt Spring, requirement for designing parking lot system with object and class diagram.
The second round was focused on depth knowledge on websevice.
There was no java question at all in second round. no algorithm and Data structure questions in both rounds

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aconex

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

- Exploratory chat to understand about me and explain about the company
    - Coding challenge (took me 10 hours to finish that)
    - 2 tech discussions
    - 1 discussion with product owner
    - few discussion with teams
    - offered a chance to work for a day before accepting the offer (optional)

Interview Questions

• My current project, technical exposure, understanding of latest tech trends, etc   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

1. Coding Round
    2. Technical Round 1
    3. Technical Round 2
    4. Discussion with Director

After Discussion with Director . Director told you will definitely get the call from HR for next round of process. I am selecting you. After that there is no response .
    HR told he didn't get your name.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There was a coding test. I spent three days for the coding test and sent them the code.
    I was asked to submit the coding test when I come for the interview. The interview was not related to the coding test. I was rejected based on the interview feedback. The coding test was not even looked at. My time and effort for the coding test was useless!! I am basically disappointed with the overall process / order in which interviews were done. If a coding test is given, what is the use of the test if I am rejected based on a different interview.