Aconex Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aconex Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Aconex

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

First round - coding challenge - the expectation is to demonstrate good OOPS principles, patterns and unit testing.

Second round - technical interview (telephonic) - very basic questions. In my case, around collection interfaces (Set/Map/List) and Agile.

Interview Questions

• When is an agile methodology not a good fit for the project? What is your alternative?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aconex

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone from HR, where they get an idea about who you are and what you do. This was then followed by a small project to demonstrate you OOPS skills. You are given sufficient time and you can interact with there team members in case you have any doubts regarding problem. Problem description is quite vivid and self Explanatory. This Project is then evaluated.

Next round involves a F2F interview at their office where further checking of your OOPS , Unit Testing is done. Again the round was very interactive. You can ask any questions or doubts. You get to see there office and how is environment. Overall Very nice office and very interactive people not at all like regular interviews. Short and To the point Interview Process.

Interview Questions

• Explain dependency injection, not difficult but just that i had not gone through it recently.   Answer Question

I got a better offer but it was a close call. This company's selection process had left quite a good impression on me.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round is a telephonic round where they asks about the basic tech background for applicant.
    Thereafter they share a set of technical problems , and expects the solution in a weeks time.
    After that they call for one-on-one technical interview. If cleared, they may ask you to pair with any developer on any problem which is a last round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Round
    Coding Challenge
    Personal round of interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aconex in January 2014.

Interview

First you need to submit the solution for the question which they provide and they give you ample amount of time to solve the problem. I submitted my solution I got through the coding challenge after that I had skype round (technical round). Standard set of question they ask.

Interview Questions

• Domain Driven Related questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First you need to submit the solution for the question which they provide and they give you ample amount of time to solve the problem. I submitted my solution I got through the coding challenge after that I had skype round (technical round) which is pretty typical.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aconex in June 2015.

Interview

You will given a coding challange to complete in a week. It's evaluated based on the application of OOPS concept and the way you did the unit testing.
    Once you clear the challange, there will one round of interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

I am applying for back-end role. The first round was the coding exercise follow by phone interview. On the phone interview, I was asked more about Java knowledge since I am applying for backend role. Not going through the phone interview.