Aconex User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aconex User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Aconex

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen - with a very well briefed HR recruiter
Face to face with the project manager - where we talked about the product, its strategy and my experience
UX Challenge - where I answered some questions and explored designs top improve the product
Face to face with some team members and a UX representative, plus went through the UX Challenge

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with developers who don't agree with your solutions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aconex

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aconex (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews – initially with manager of my department and team. Then additional meetings with the team members. I ended up doing more than would usually take place because of some internal team restructuring at the time I was applying.

An additionally requirement was a written UX design challenge submission. The design challenge was a great opportunity to illustrate how I think, problem solve and communicate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked through some user scenarios during the interview and asked how I would tackle them.   1 Answer