Acosta Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Data Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta (Hackensack, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was moderate to most standards. I was asked the basic interview questions (i.e., tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, your weaknesses, etc.). I was interviewed by more than one manager. The whole interview process was handled very well as far as coordination, and the company was very responsive regarding the timeliness of communications.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewer called me from an unknown number. We jumped right into reviewing my resume followed by some scenario/behavioral questions. The whole interview lasted about 35 minutes. The interviewer was very professional though he offered little feedback beyond 'okay'. He said HR would be contacting me in the next few days. I heard back from them 37 days later. I didn't get the job and I'm sure it was because they wanted more working experience with excel than I have.

Interview Questions