Acosta Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acosta (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter requesting for a phone interview. I responded same day, but there was no response from the recruiter. I emailed again asking if I should be expecting a phone call for interview but again there was no response. I thought it was quite unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta in June 2015.

Interview

I was called and spoken to on the phone just basic questions. I was scheduled for a interview that Monday? I went in spoke to the manager that asked me about my job history. Why I want to work for the company. after interview a day later I received a offer call from HR.

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Eden Prairie, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Very simple and well articulated. Although it was a joke when I found out someone had purposefully left an interview and they still offered them a position. The company really hurts for people and still does, but they never do anything to make it stand out or even that good of a place to work. For a boring, basic, and lukewarm middle man company it does ok, but the interview process made me really nervous about working there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasnt able to negotiate. It was a very fixed amount and nobody allowed me the opportunity to fight for a higher wage.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very brief interview. Normal questions asked. Nothing was asked to throw you off guard. We discussed the position as an entry level position with low salary. The offer was made and I was given 3 days to make a decision or the offer would rescind. There is no room for negotiation in pay or any other aspects of the offer.

Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Applied online through careerbuilder.com. Got a phone call a few days later for phone interview with HR rep from local office. Then invited for in person interview with HR rep and two supervisors. Was hired offered the position at the end of interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any questions that I didn't expected or thought was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable. HR rep stated the compensation right away during the phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview with a woman in corporate office in Florida. Face to face interview with BMA Supervisor and department manager. Local supervisor called that day and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle deadlines and being asked to do work that takes you away from hitting those deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary, vacation, benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was simple enough, once we had it scheduled. The HR representative who interviewed me was nice enough and fairly thorough. The skills assessment was simple, a basic MS Office suite exam. The offer came back to me in a few days and I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• How will the skills you have developed in your previous positions apply to job you are applying for?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work under ever changing and vague direction? (Or something like that)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negociate much as their offer was already at the top of the range for this position.

Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was ok but they hire people and dont have anything ready for them ie: computer, work, schedule.