Acosta Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Edison, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Very good process, seemed eager to want me to start work for them. You do need a valid driver's license as you will be traveling to different stores to do resets. They let me know that there would be an extensive check on my driving record. The interviewer was very informative as far as walking through the process of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Reset experience? Can you answer surveys? Do you have a valid driver's license
    ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter, he emailed information about company, job and process.I then had phone interview with my supervisor then set up a face to face meeting with supervisor. Interview was easy questions, basically a review of resume. Then waited for a call and paperwork for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you consider yourself a self starter?   1 Answer

Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in November 2009.

Interview

Applied online. No experience. Although position requires jobs to be done by a certain time frame, no skills test were performed. Filled out consent forms to drug testing and background checks. Submitted resume. Applied for a different job than what I was offered. Instructed to go to their location to perform urine testing. A week or two passed and I was contacted by phone to go to a face-to-face interview. Simple questions. Thought it was going to be a suit job. Turns out the job requires clothing you don't mind getting down and dirty.

Interview Questions

• Do you have access to a computer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Phone interviewer actually asked me if I was married or single before he told me how much I would be making. Probably illegal. They just tell you an amount they will give you. Come to think of it, I don't even think they post what the job pays.