Acosta Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.6

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

It was over the phone with a recruiter. They asked about experience in the retail field. Familiarity with setting up displays. Access to internet. If I would be opposed to a background check and drug test. It was pretty simple and straight forward. I was extended a job offer on the first call.

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out application online, and received a phone interview within a few days. Was asked if I had a bachelor's degree and if I ha a driver's license and reliable transportation.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Newark, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

I submitted a job application at the employer's site. I received a phone call a couple of months later. The interview was relatively brief, mainly wanting to know of any previous experience.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay per hour is fixed.

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acosta in February 2009.

Interview

When I applied there was an opening posted and I was able to call the hiring mgr to which I fax my Resume and the applied at Acosta on line Then in about 3 weeks I had done 3 interviews and was hired with in one Month Easy to do.

Negotiation

No negotiations at all you take what they offer or keep looking

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta in March 2014.

Interview

Very professional HR and extremely courteous. Pay was very fair for part time job. I am extremely pleased that I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• I thought the questions were very fair and was given a very good description of what the job entails.   Answer Question

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Applied online and was called within a week. Met the manager for the position I was applying for. Had a one hour interview that was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions during interview.   Answer Question

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview and then you meet up in person for an interview, the questions were basic and didn't require that much though if you know what a planogram is or item schematic and had previous store experience.

Interview Questions

• You must have knowledge on Planograms and Schematics. Store work are bonuses in this field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation standard rate for all entry level employees.

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and received a phone call about a week later from the manager. We agreed to meet the next day for an interview. The interview was very easy and the managers only concern was that I was over qualified for the job. He said the HR would call me in the next few days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions, just simple and professional ones.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume via job posting on indeed.com, recruiter called me and conducted a phone interview. Very basic questions about my prior jobs and responsibilities. They asked me about my sales and customer service experience and if I had experience with the food industry. It was very quick and they hired me right away.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. It was more of a conversation about my relevant work experience. I was VERY over qualified but wanted a part time flexible job. He was trying to convince me to take the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable it was a flat rate of pay per hour. No raises in 4 years. They did not mention that at the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Asheville, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

One (1) ten (10) minute initial phone interview. The interviewer had done their homework and realized my experience, asked a few basic questions and was prepared to offer me the position immediately. It was great to be treated as an individual and not as "just another applicant, being asked the standard line of behavioral questions, by a disinterested HR professional simply going thru the motions."

Interview Questions

• Normal, basic questions confirming information they already were provided with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Immediate! They offered maximum rate, I accepted.