Acosta Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acosta Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.6

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acosta in August 2016.

Interview

Got a call from Recruiter who talked for 30 mins and offered the job waiting the Manager approval. Recruiter promised hours around 30 per week and less at 20 per week. What a lie the Manager tell me that only 7 to 10 hours per week. How is this even a job?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Evansville, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, short, direct, fast, and easy. Management was very personable and easy to talk to. I got the job immediately after 20 minutes of explaining my.skills and experience in management to the unit manager who was hiring for retail coverage merchandising managers position.

Interview Questions

• What type of communication skills do u have?   1 Answer

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Didn't feel like an interview. She just asked me yes or no question. Basically if you can wake up before 8 am, have a car and 2 legs, you can do the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acosta in June 2016.

Interview

Fun informative and easy. Enjoyed talking with the hiring manager and she was very upfront with answering all of my questions . They were very quick on the hiring and background screening process so it made everything very smooth and simple without any hassle or stress. I wish I would've asked a few more questions but overall the process is nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• What type of merchandising experience have u had? How easy is it for u to manage a Galaxy device?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acosta (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

Easy, quick, had to meet in a Panera. Went over history of experience, etc. How I heard about the job. Your basic interview. I had confidence in this interview and didn't let me guard down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had experience in retail, and made it easy to get $13ger instead of $11

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in April 2016.

Interview

Excellent very quick questions and answer
    Went over company rules n guidelines n what is required job duties n hours n pay scale n dress code. Knowledge of grocery settings n able to work with other people

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Jacksonville Beach, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

First phone call I received was from a recruiter asking me about my previous employment and what kinds of skill I have.. And things like do I have a car and carry insurance.. Went over what I would be doing and asked was I interested.. Than a second call was from the DM ..with basically the same questions she asked.. Told me hours and pay and asked when could I start.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for us..   1 Answer

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in July 2015.

Interview

I was called by HR in Florida and based on my resume and years of planogram setting for Target, I was offered a FT position starting at the max pay of 13.00/hr. A ten minute phone call and then a paper work meeting with division sup for 30 mins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was pleasant and very hopeful, I am used to getting the job. I met with the Regional Supervisor who was very overwhelmed. He explained the job in detail and sounded like a good company to work for. I know of a rep for the company who I run into frequently. He stated that the position had not been filled yet. I called him immediately, he sounded confused and did not seem to know what I was talking about. I never heard back, boy did they miss out!

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

There basically isn't one to get hired. Someone calls you up and asks some basic questions and then makes you a monetary offer. Experience plays nothing in how much you are offered.