Acquirent Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquirent Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Acquirent

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process was fairly straight forward. I talked to Recruiting and then a couple of the team members. As long as you are confident and somewhat prepared it is an easy process.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Acquirent

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online was instantly contacted for a phone interview, followed by an in person 1-1 and then lastly with a group. Only negative of the process was it was kinda drawn out. Four interviews for no job offer seems like a bit much.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acquirent in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online in February. About a day after I submitted my resume online, I was emailed back to take an online assessment. I was contacted another day later from a recruiter who asked about a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of 3 parts; the first was telling the recruiter about myself and what I was looking for in a job/career. The second was him explaining the company leading to the third, what available positions/opportunities Acquirent had. I would later set up a person to person interview the following week.

The interview went great. One on one with the recruiter and later met with a few other sales managers of various teams. Interview was meant to be one hour; lasted for two. Before leaving, I was asked to take another online assessment.

Now, as most have mentioned, the company will ask many questions and that it will take time because the company wants to ensure you are a great fit for the team. However, it also depends on what clients/teams/positions are available. When I initially applied, it was for a particular company/industry. By the time I had interviewed, it seemed that company had wanted to wait to move forward. About 3 weeks later, I was again contacted by a recruiter for another company/different industry. Although I was hesitant about it, I went through with a phone interview with them. They decided to pass on me. At this point, it was mid-April.

In May, we seemed to have found the right fit. I met with the sales manager of the team and again, great interview. However, the client was not actively hiring. The recruiter would continue to keep me updated about this client and let me know about other opportunities, but they were of no interest to me.

By July, when the recruiter had contacted me to check on my status, I had to let them know I was no longer interested. I wish it had worked out.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent.

Interview

First a couple of Phone interviews with recruiters. Asking about career aspirations and goals. What industry you are interested in. Then in person interviews and you take a personality test and wonderlic test. Nothing intimidating

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was quite rigorous and meticulous. First phase of the interview is a phone interview with a recruiter, which is to briefly learn about who you are and what you do and set up an in person interview at the company. Second Phase consists of doing an "Actual Interview" to qualify you. The third phase consists of another in person interview with the company's clients. Overall, the process is understandable and needed in filtering out the "good from the bad" and the recruiters are quite friendly. Keep it honest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with a administrative assistant. The next week I had panel interview. They asked me to do a personality test. Although I had started the interview process with them a year ago and they already had my results. When I got there, the first thing I did was take a intelligence test. After the test, I interviewed with two people ( The recruiter I had some correspondence with and a sales manger). Next, I had a interview with two more people ( two sales mangers).

Interview Questions

• If we hired you, what would be the toughest part of the transition?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Organized and easy going. Expect to interview with the head recruiter John. Great guy and will put you at ease. You can then expect a rolling visit from Team Managers as well as the CEO. All will ask questions mainly in regards to your sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is very smooth and comfortable. They do a very good job of putting you at ease. I submitted my resume online and followed up by email. I had a phone screen and was asked to perform an online personality/problem solving test. Then I was invited in for an in-person interview. When I arrived, I was asked to perform another problem solving test. Then I interviewed with both the recruiters and the account-specific sales manager. Finally, I was set up on a phone interview with an executive of the company (account) I was to be working for. I received my official job offer shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview had a personality and competency test. Then You meet with the recruiting team, and sometimes the executives. If you pass that test you meet with a client. Once in a while they conduct group interviews for clients which is awkward because you can tell who the favorite is.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquirent (Evanston, IL).

Interview

-phone screen first then was asked to come in for inperson interview
    -in person was pretty easy
    -met with a four or five people at company including my future teammates
    -had to do a mock call

Interview Questions

• How do you handle objections?   1 Answer