Acquity Group Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Acquity Group Business Analyst Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruited through school career fair. Heard back within two weeks. Interview took place on campus conducted by one interviewer. Asked to answer two case study questions. Approximately 45 mins long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acquity Group

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

I got the interview though campus recruiting event. The interview process started with some simple basic information such as which side you may be more interested, business or technical. If your answer is business, they will place you into business analyst. If your answer if technical, they will place you into technical consultant, which main job function is programming. The recruiter went though my resume and ask some related question. At the end, I had a case interview asking me design a web for furniture store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview Process followed up by second round of interviews in local office. First interview was with a junior employee on campus. Second round consisted of three interviews and a basic writing test. Consisted of a Behavioral Interview, Case Interview, Senior Manager Interview, and a New Hire Interview. My peers in the process were very well qualified and many were masters students from USC. Expect a more competitive process in the future when the firm is fully Folded into Accenture Interactive.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Interview was three hours long, with half hour interviews back to back.
    The recruiters were very welcoming and ran the interviews as smoothly as possible.

Interview Questions

• The business case study had a question - How would the implementation of this particular system cut costs for the company XYZ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Irvine, Scotland (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after receiving my resume through a recruitment event. I met two of them at the career expo on campus and was invited to an on-campus interview. I also went to the info session the night before the interview to get to know the recruitment team better.

The on-campus interview was straightforward. I thought there would be a behavioral section but my interviewer went over 3 case studies instead. The process took half an hour. I got two of them right but wasn't satisfied with my answer for the third one. However, I was still called in for an office interview around 2 weeks later.

The office interview includes a meet and greet while having lunch with the team (be confident and ask questions), a leadership interview, a technical interview, a Q an A round and a behavioral interview. Each of these is 30 minutes long. Another section is the 30 minute written section where you right a short essay on a given topic. I had over prepared for the interviews, but it felt much better just to be myself in the process. Keep the interviewers engaged and look out for moments when you start losing them while answering your questions.

I received an offer 15 days later.

Interview Questions

• If you are given a new project with a tough client, please explain what skills you bring to the table and how will you ensure 100% satisfaction with this client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not attempt to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from the Chicago office. They read my resume from my school's career website. I went to the career fair and said hi to them. Got a call from them the next day saying they want to do an interview on-campus. Case studies.

Interview Questions

• Case studies are pretty standard. Just review some of the situations you would face when helping customers build an website and it should be fine.   Answer Question